AIIMS MDS 2018 July Admit Card will be released in the month of April 2018. The admit card will be released by the conducting body, AIIMS New Delhi. The admit card is an important document for the AIIMS MDS 2018 July examination. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the admit card while appearing for the exam. The admit card will contain all the important details like exam venue, timing, instructions, etc. So check the admit card very carefully and make sure all the instructions are followed. If there will be any discrepancy in the admit card then immediately contact Assistant Controller of Examinations AIIMS, New Delhi, by sending the email. For more details regarding AIIMS MDS 2018 July Admit Card check the entire page.
AIIMS MDS 2018 July Admit Card
AIIMS MDS 2018 July Admit Card will be released online on the official website aiimsexams.org. You can download it by entering the Candidate’s ID and Password. Check the important dates related to the admit card from the table given below:
|AIIMS MDS 2018 July Admi Card||Important Dates|
|Issuance of Admit Card||April 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||06 May 2018|
Admit Card: The candidates can download the admit card from the official website: www.aiimsexams.org
How to Download AIIMS MDS 2018 July Admit Card
The candidates who will apply for AIIMS MDS 2018 July session will be able to download the admit card by following the instructions given below:
- First, go to the official website or click on the link given on this page.
- Then enter the Candidate’s ID and Password and click on the login button.
- yNow You will get the admit card.
- Check all the details correctly.
- Then take the printout of the admit card for the future reference.
Details on AIIMS MDS 2018 July Admit Card
The details on the AIIMS MDS 2018 July Admit Card can be checked from below:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Thumb Impression
- Test date
- Exam Centre Name
- Test Centre Address
- Reporting Time at Test Centre
- And some other details.
AIIMS MDS 2018 July Exam Pattern
The exam pattern can be checked by the points given below:
- AIIMS MDS 2018 July exam will be Computer Based Test.
- The exam will be in English Language only.
- There will be 90 Multiple Choice Questions.
- The total time duration to complete the exam will be 1.5 hours (90 minutes).
- Each correct answer will contain 1 mark.
- There will be the negative marking of 1/3 mark.
- Unattempted questions will not contain any mark.
FAQs Related to AIIMS MDS 2018 July
The candidates can check the FAQs related to AIIMS MDS 2018 July to clear the confusion.
- If there is any discrepancy in the admit card or my admit card is not available then what should I do?
Ans. If there will be any issue regarding the admit card then immediately contact the Assistant Controller (Examinations), AIIMS, New Delhi by sending the email.
2. How do I get a password for logging in to download the Admit Card?
Ans. When you will do the registration, you will get the Candidate’ ID and Password only on your email id and mobile number. You are advised to remember the ID and Password but in case you forgot the password then go to the ‘Forgot login details’ link and enter
- Candidate ID.
- Registered Mobile number.
- Registered Email IDThe Password will be sent to your registered email ID. Then you will be able to log in.
3. Will I get the hard copy of admit card to my address?
Ans. No, you will not get the admit card on your postal address. You will have to download the admit card from the official website.
4. I want to change my exam center of AIIMS Fellowship Programme 2018. How can I do so?
Ans. You are not allowed to change the exam centre of the exam. So choose the exam centre very carefully at the time of filling the application form.