The candidates can check AIIMS 2018 Application Form Status after the registration. The application form status window will open one week after the registration is completed by the candidate. The facility to check the status will be available online at the official website of AIIMS, aiimsexams.org.To check the AIIMS 2018 Application Status, you will have to login to my page account by entering Candidate Id and Password. The status of the application will be displayed.
The conducting body will also announce the final status of the application form. It is important that you check the status, in order to know if the application form has been accepted or not. Check more details regarding the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form Status in the table below.
AIIMS 2018 Application Form Status
Remember only those candidates will be issued admit card for the test who will successfully register for the exam. Check the schedule for Application Form Status for AIIMS MBBS 2018 in the table below.
|AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form Status||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit the application form||05 Mar 2018|
|The facility for checking the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Status will be available from||One week after the registration is done by the candidate|
|Final Status of the Application Form including rejection/deficiencies in application will be published online on||20 Mar 2018|
|Issuance of AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card||10 May 2018|
|AIIMS MBBS 2018 exam date||26 and 27 May 2018 (Two Shifts Per day)|
It is solely your responsibility to check the status of the application form, i.e., whether it is under review/ accepted/ rejected. You will not receive an SMS or email regarding the rejection of the application form.
Application Form Status: The candidates can check their status of AIIMS 2018 Application Form at, aiimsexams.org.
How to Check the Status of AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form?
You can check if your application form has been accepted or not, by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to check the application form status
- Enter login credentials such as Candidate ID and Password.
- Submit the details by clicking on ‘Login’ button.
- Check the status of your application of the MyPage tab after login.
What to Do if your Application Form is Not Accepted?
If during checking the status of the application, it is found that your application is not accepted due to any error in the images uploaded or any other reason. It is best advised to make the necessary corrections within the given time period. Ensure the images of Photograph, Signature, and Thumb Impression are as per the given format and specifications. Also, check that the details provided in the application form are correct or not and submit the application form again.
You will not be able to edit the following details after paying the registration fees:
- Candidate’s name
- DOB (Date of birth)
- OPH status
- E-mail Id
- Mobile number
All the other details can be edited till the last date of registration.
Important Information for the Candidates
Here we have summarised the AIIMS 2018 Application Form Status details. Check it below.
- The window for checking the status of AIIMS MBBS Application Form will be open approx. one week after the registration is done by the candidate.
- The final status of the AIIMS MBBS Application Form includes the form which has been rejected due to the incomplete application form or the images were not uploaded as per the specifications or due to any other reason.
- After the last date of registration, the candidate will not be allowed to make any changes in the application form.
- Since some fields are editable till the last date of submission of AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form, it takes some time to upload the final status of the application form.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card
Those who will submit the application form duly completed in all aspects and complete payment will be issued AIIMS Admit Card. The admit card will be available for download by online mode only. The candidate should download and take a print out of the admit card to bring it on the day of the examination. An important point to note is that that window for downloading the admit card will not be active after the examination is conducted. So, it is advised to take at least 2-3 print out of the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card, in case if the original goes missing or is damaged.