AIIMS 2018 Application Form Status – After the last opportunity was given to the candidates from April 16-18, 2018, AIIMS has now announced the final application form status on April 20, 2018. The candidates should check their AIIMS 2018 Application Form Status to know if their application form has been accepted or not. You can login at mbbs.aiimsexams.org to check the final status for AIIMS 2018 Application Form. If form is rejected, then reason of rejection will also be given in status. To check the AIIMS 2018 Application Status, you will have to login to my page account by entering Candidate Id and Password. Check more details about AIIMS 2018 Application Form Status from this page.
AIIMS released final status of application form on April 20, 2018. After that, AIIMS 2018 admit card has been issued on May 10, 2018. Get here.
⇒ AIIMS 2018 Toppers Available – Click Here
You Should Also Read
- AIIMS 2018 Result – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has announced AIIMS MBBS Result 2018. The result was published today at 1 PM. You can now check it online. We wish you all the good luck in the world for this result. May you qualify with excellent rank!
- AIIMS 2018 Cut Off – The cut off has dropped marginally from last year.
- AIIMS 2018 Counselling – AIIMS will do online counselling for the first time. Candidates can familiarize themselves with the mock counselling.
AIIMS 2018 Application Form Status
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has announced the final status of the application form. It is important that you check the status, in order to know if the application form has been accepted or not. Check more details regarding the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form Status in the table below.
|AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form Status||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit the application form||05 Mar 2018|
|The facility for checking the AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Status will be available from||One week after the registration is done by the candidate|
|Final Status of the Application Form including rejection/deficiencies in the application will be published online on||20 Mar 2018|
|Last chance to make corrections in the application form||16-18 Apr 2018 (05:00 PM)|
|AIIMS 2018 Final Application Form Status||20 Apr 2018|
|Issuance of AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card||10 May 2018|
|AIIMS MBBS 2018 exam date||26 and 27 May 2018 (Two Shifts Per day)|
It is solely your responsibility to check the status of the application form, i.e., whether it is under review/ accepted/ rejected. You will not receive an SMS or email regarding the rejection of the application form.
Application Form Status: The candidates can check their status of AIIMS 2018 Application Form at, aiimsexams.org.
Remember only those candidates will be issued admit card for the test who will successfully register for the exam. Check the schedule for Application Form Status for AIIMS MBBS 2018 in the table below.
How to Check the Status of AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form?
You can check if your application form has been accepted or not, by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link which will be given on this page to check the application form status
- Enter login credentials such as Candidate ID and Password.
- Submit the details by clicking on ‘Login’ button.
- Check the status of your application of the MyPage tab after login.
What to Do if your Application Form is Not Accepted?
Now that the candidates were provided with the last chance, those whose applications have now been rejected cannot make any changes/ corrections in it.
You will not be able to edit the following details after paying the registration fees:
- Candidate’s name
- DOB (Date of birth)
- OPH status
- E-mail Id
- Mobile number
All the other details can be edited till the last date of registration.
What is the meaning of ‘provisionally accepted’ status on the application form on this year’s MBBS AIIMS Entrance Examination?
A provisionally accepted status means that your form has been accepted as of now. However this acceptance does not mean that you are eligible for admission or anything in that line. It simply means that your candidature has been accepted and you will get admit card to appear in exam.
Candidates need not worry if they get this status, it is normal, and the best status that can be displayed.
Important Information for the Candidates
Here we have summarised the AIIMS 2018 Application Form Status details. Check it below.
- The window for checking the status of AIIMS MBBS Application Form will be open approx. one week after the registration is done by the candidate.
- The final status of the AIIMS MBBS Application Form includes the form which has been rejected due to the incomplete application form or the images were not uploaded as per the specifications or due to any other reason.
- After the last date of registration, the candidate will not be allowed to make any changes in the application form.
- Since some fields are editable till the last date of submission of AIIMS MBBS 2018 Application Form, it takes some time to upload the final status of the application form.
AIIMS MBBS 2018 Admit Card
Those who will submit the application form duly completed in all aspects and complete payment will be issued AIIMS Admit Card. The admit card will be available for download by online mode only. The candidate should download and take a print out of the admit card to bring it on the day of the examination. An important point to note is that that window for downloading the admit card will not be active after the examination is conducted. So, it is advised to take at least 2-3 print out of the AIIMS MBBS Admit Card, in case if the original goes missing or is damaged.