All India Institute of Medical Sciences will release AIIMS 2018 Admit Card in online mode. Date of issuance of AIIMS 2018 admit card / hall ticket is May 10, 2018. Official website for the same, where applicants can login to download admit card of AIIMS 2018 is aiimsexams.org. Direct link to download AIIMS 2018 admit card can be accessed from this page also. Until then, candidates should check application status. Read on to know more about releasing date, how to download admit card, instructions for exam.
|Last date to apply for AIIMS||05 Mar 2018|
|Last chance for editing form of AIIMS||18 Apr 2018|
|AIIMS 2018 admit card release on||10 May 2018|
|Conduct of AIIMS 2018||26, 27 May 2018|
|Last date to download AIIMS 2018 admit card||28 May 2018|
AIIMS 2018 Admit Card
Admit card of AIIMS 2018 will be available from May 10, 2018.
Check application status: Click here to check status of AIIMS 2018 application form. At this link only, which is for candidate login, hall ticket will also be issued.
Along with hall ticket, AIIMS will also launch official mock test. Candidates should download hall ticket, note roll number, exam centre, and then practice with mock test to familiarize with the exam.
Key highlights of AIIMS 2018 Admit Card
- AIIMS will release hall ticket only for those candidates who are eligible and their applications have been accepted.
- All candidates must print hall ticket. It will not be sent by post.
- No one shall be allowed to enter exam center without hall ticket that is valid for that date and shift.
- Candidates must adhere to instructions given in hall ticket such as producing one original photo ID entered in application form.
- Hall ticket should have all data of printout such as IP address.
- One copy of admit card should be preserved till end of admission process.
- Candidates can only download hall ticket until May 28, 2018.
07:00 AM is the reporting time for first shift and 01:00 PM is the reporting time for second shift.
No candidate will be allowed to enter exam centre after 08:45 AM in first shift, or 02:45 PM in second shift.
Mandatory Items To Bring To Exam Centre
- Hall ticket
- ID proof – same as mentioned in hall ticket
- One photograph
Banned Items To Not To Bring To Exam Centre
- Pen or pencil – Candidates will be provided with pen and rough sheet in exam hall. For rough work, candidates can only use rough sheets provided in exam hall and back side of admit card.
- Wrist watch
- Bluetooth devices
- Head gear
- Hair band
- Hair clips
- Credit card
- Debit card
AIIMS 2018 Admit Card: Contents
Admit card of AIIMS 2018 will have the following details printed on it.
Details of download
- IP address
- Date of birth
- Person with disability or not
- ID card
- ID card number
- Roll number
- Candidate ID
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Examination timing
- Exam centre address and code
- Preparations before exam
- Prohibited items
- General instructions
AIIMS 2018 Admit Card: FAQs
What should I do if my AIIMS 2018 admit card is not available on website?
If your hall ticket has not been uploaded, please contact Asstt. Controller Examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110 608 along with full particulars of the Registration of application form by sending an email on [email protected]
What should I do if there is any error in my admit card?
If there is any discrepancy in your hall ticket, please contact above-mentioned authorities.
Will be allowed to take AIIMS 2018 Admit Card out of exam hall?
No. After exam, you will submit your hall ticket with the invigilator. For later use, you need to keep another copy of admit card.
For enquiries relating to Entrance Examination please contact:
Assistant Controller (Exams)
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi -110 608
Tel: 26589900, 26588500 Extn. 4499, 6421, 6422
Fax: 011 2658 8789