All India Institute of Medical Sciences will announce AIIMS Fellowship Programme Jan 2020 Result for Stage I and Stage II. Result of Stage I will contain the roll numbers of candidates who will qualified written exam and Date of Departmental Clinical / Practical / Lab Based Assessment will mention in result it. Final Result of AIIMS Fellowship Jan 2020 shall be available after the Departmental Assessment. Number of candidates that qualify written exam is equal to three times number of vacancies. Qualified candidates need to also submit scanned copies of documents on their login. Facility for uploading certificates will available for a limited period of time. Get here information related to AIIMS Fellowship Programme Jan 2020 Result.
AIIMS Fellowship Programme Jan 2020 Result
Candidates can check all results pertaining to AIIMS Fellowship January 2020 here as per schedule. Complete schedule is given below.
|Date of written exam||09 Nov 2019|
|Declaration of written exam result||15 Nov 2019|
|Departmental Assessment||22 & 23 Nov 2019|
|Final result||27 Nov 2019|
Result: To check result for AIIMS Fellowship Jan 2020 entrance exam, click here.
How to Check Result for AIIMS Fellowship Jan 2020 entrance exam
Candidates who will appear in the exam will be able to check the result by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided on this page.
- Click on the appropriate link of the result.
- Enter the login credentials like ID and Password. Then, click on the submit button.
- The result will be displayed on the screen
- Candidates should check the marks scored by them and take a print out of the result for future purposes.
AIIMS Fellowship Jan 2020 Result Stage I
The result of stage 1 examination will contain the name of qualifier candidates for Departmental Assessment. Date and venue of Departmental Assessment will be mentioned in result of Stage I.
AIIMS Fellowship Jan 2020 Result Stage II
Applicant who qualify the Stage I Examination will appear for the next stage. Candidates may required to bring their result of stage I Examination with them to the examination center on the day of the second stage examination.
Documents to upload
The facility for uploading certificates and documents will available for limit time period. You do not need to send any hard copies or photocopies of the documents to the Examination Section, AIIMS, New Delhi.
In case you do not upload documents as per schedule, AIIMS will consider your candidature as cancelled or withdrawn and will not entertain any communication in this regard. Therefore, in your own interest, do not wait until last moment.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Graduation Mark Sheet
- Post-graduation certificate
- Post-graduation Mark Sheet
- Category (SC / ST / OBC-NCL) certificate
- Senior Residency Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Certificate / Documents in support of Ex-Army Personnel / Ex-Serviceman/ Commissioned Officer Including ECO, SSCO
- Any other certificate / document as mentioned in the prospectus for the respective Fellowship Programme courses.
General Information Regarding Result.
- Final result will be made on the basis of the score obtained in both the stages of examination.
- Candidates who qualify the first stage examination will be called for the second stage.
- Candidate who qualify the first stage may required to submit their important documents such as educational qualification ,marks, date of birth , category, experience etc by post or in person.
- Candidates who will fail to attend any stages of selection will not be eligible for admission.