AIIMS Fellowship January 2020 Application Form – Applicants those willing to pursue in Fellowship Programme courses, must apply for the Entrance Exam in online mode on the official website of AIIMS as well as from this page. Applicants first need to fill their form by entering the name, Parents name, category, person with disability, gender, nationality, mobile number, Email ID etc. Last year candidates paid the prescribed application fee through online mode only and OPH candidates were exempted from any Fee. Check this article for AIIMS Fellowship (Jan) 2020 Application Form details like fee, procedure to apply, important dates and documents etc.
AIIMS Fellowship (Jan) 2020 Application Form
Last year candidates were not allowed to fill more than one application against the Seat/ Department/ Subject. After submitting the form, candidates are advised to retain a downloaded copy of Registration Slip till the completion of Admission Process. Please note that in case of rejection of form no correspondence will be entertained. Below is the given expected schedule for AIIMS Fellowship (Jan) 2020 Application Form.
|Availability of online Application||To be announced|
|Last date for submission of online application||To be announced|
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the application form from the official website www.aiimsexams.org
How to Fill Registration Form
To fill the application form candidate need to generate their respective candidate ID and Password. The intimation of this was being done by the working and valid mobile number and email ID as mentioned by the candidate. After that candidates needed to change their password once they log in using the credentials generated during the time of online registration. Here we have mentioned the detailed steps to be followed when filling AIIMS Fellowship 2019 Registration Form:
- Firstly, open the official website and click on register now.
- Once clicked for new registration, candidates will be required to read all the instructions and then click on “Proceed”.
- Herein, candidates will be directed to New Candidate Registration Form after which they will have to select the choice of course for which they want to apply for.
- Candidates will then be required to fill in all the relevant personal details. Once done, candidates will have to click on the “Register” button. Once done, candidates will be intimated about the generated respective Candidate ID and Password on the email ID and the registered mobile number that the candidate provided in the above steps.
- Candidates will have to keep this log in credentials safe for future reference.
- Candidates will also be required to change their pre-generated password.
Steps to fill AIIMS Fellowship Application Form
Once registered, candidates had to proceed further with the application form filling process. We have provided a detailed set of instructions to be followed while doing the same.
- Once successfully registered and password changed, candidates were need to log in from the official website with their Candidate ID and Password.
- After logging in, they were directed to the “Candidate Information Page”
- Herein, the candidates had to fill in the relevant information under the “Edit Information Page”.
- They were required to fill in their qualification details, experience details, their centre choice.
- Once the candidates provide all the authentic and error-free information, they will be directed to the application fee payment page.
- Post making the online payment, candidates were need to upload their passport size image, thumb impression, and signature, as mentioned in detail below.
- After completing all the above steps, candidates will have to “save and proceed” with their application form.
- Once done, they would be generated with a “Registration Slip”. Candidates were need to check all the details mentioned in this registration slip and once cross-checked, they will have to click on the submit button. Candidates are to note that they have to get a printout of the registrations slip before clicking on the “Submit” button. Also, they will have to keep the registration slip intact for future reference.
The application fee was to be paid once the candidate had filled in their respective Registration Form and have filled in all the details like qualification details, experience details and so on in their “Candidate Information Page”. The mode of payment was either online Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. The application fee for said categories are as follows:
- General / OBC Category: Rs.1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST Category: Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable
- OPH Candidates is exempted from any Fee
Documents to be uploaded with the Application Form
Candidates were required to upload their Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression during the AIIMS Fellowship 2019 Online Application Form filling. Below are the specified dimensions for the same:
|Passport Size Photograph|
|pg/ jpeg, gif, png||10KB to 100KB||3.5 × 4.5 cm|
|.jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png||10KB to 50KB||6 cm x 3 cm|
|Scanned Thumb Print|
|.jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png||50KB to 100KB||4 cm x 3 cm|