AIIMS Fellowship Jan 2020 Admit Card – All India Institute of Medical Sciences will release admit card to appear on entrance exam for Fellowship January 2020. AIIMS Admit Card 2020 conveys roll number and other key details of exam. Candidates must bring a print out of it on day of exam. Admit card for AIIMS Jan 2020 Fellowship may available online on aiimsexams.org. Log in with Candidate ID and password to download it. Get here the Instructions related to Admit card and what to do in case admit card is not available. Read this article for AIIMS Fellowship (Jan) 2020 Admit Card and details related to it.
AIIMS Fellowship (Jan) 2020 Admit Card
Candidates must download admit card to appear in AIIMS Fellowship entrance exam for Jan 2020 session as per this schedule.
|Availability of admit card||To be announced!|
|Date of exam||09 Nov 2019|
|Declaration of result of written exam||15 Nov 2019|
Download here: To download admit card for AIIMS Fellowship Jan 2020 entrance exam, click here.
In case of unavailability of admit card contact to officials through email. You can write an email to the Assistant Controller of Examinations of AIIMS New Delhi and Also mention the full particulars of the Registration Form.
How to download Admit Card
- Visit the official website or Click on the above link.
- After clicking the above link you will redirect to Admit Card Portal.
- After that you have to fill the details like username, password, captcha etc. as shown in below image to download it.
- Now download the Admit Card and verify all the details mentioned it are correct.
Details Print on Admit Card
On the Candidates admit card some important details are mentioned which is used during the Examination and being in the Examination Hall. These information guide the candidates to fulfill the formalities and maintain their identity. In the admit card following details are printed:
- Name of the candidate
- Father name
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Address of Exam Center
- Date and Time of Exam
- Instruction related to Exam
- Thumb impression
General Instruction to Candidates
- Candidates can download the AIIMS Fellowship (Jan) 2020 Admit Card by using the login ID and Password.
- Candidate must take the printout of AIIMS Fellowship Admit Card from the website.
- No separate admit card, apart from the online generated one, will be issued.
- Candidate must present the AIIMS Fellowship Admit Card at the test center for appearing in the exam. The admit card will be verified by the Invigilator during the test.
AIIMS Fellowship (Jan) 2020 Admit Card – instruction for Sponsored Candidates
If you are a sponsored candidate then you need to send original sponsorship certificate from employee, in available format to Asst Controller of Examinations. If you have not done it then you will not get admit card for written CBT.
AIIMS Fellowship (Jan) 2020 Admit Card – instruction for FN / OCI
If you are a foreign national or overseas citizen of India then your nomination / NOC should reach examination section before issuance of AIIMS Admit Card.
What to do if there is a discrepancy?
Please contact Assistant Controller (Examinations), AIIMS, New Delhi, In the event of any discrepancy in date and time of exam as in prospectus, admit card, through email.