AlIMS Fellowship Programme July 2018 Application Form / Online Registration has started from February 20, 2018 onwards. The last to fill the application form is March 13, 2018. A link to apply online has been given on this page or the candidates can visit the website at, aiimsexams.org. Before filling the AIIMS Fellowship Programme July 2018 Application Form the candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria. The application process for AIIMS Fellowship Programme July 2018 has to be done completely by online mode. The form must be submitted before the last date. It is advised to candidates to take the printout of the registration slip. For more details regarding the application form, you can check the entire page.
AIIMS Fellowship Programme July 2018 Application Form / Online Registration
The candidates must complete the application process as per the schedule given below.
|AIIMS Fellowship Programme July 2018||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||20 Feb 2018|
|Last Date to Fill the Application Form||13 Mar 2018|
|Computer Based Test (Stage I)||14 Apr 2018|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage II)||27 & 28 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the AIIMS Fellowship Program July 2018 Application Form.
AIIMS Fellowship Programme July 2018 Application Fee
The applicants have to pay the following amount for the application fee charges:
|General/OBC||Rs. 1500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ST||Rs. 1200/- + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OPH||Exempted from paying the application fee|
Mode of Payment: The application fee is to be payable by Online Mode via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
How to Fill AIIMS Fellowship Programme July 2018 Application Form
The online registration for AIIMS Fellowship Programme July 2018 is 7 step process. Follow the steps given below to successfully fill the application form:
Step 1: Fill up the Registration Form
- Firstly, click on the direct link to apply online which is given above.
- Then under the New Registration section, click on ‘Click Here’ button to start filliing up details in the registration form.
- Read all the instructions carefully, click on the ‘Proceed’ button to fill up details.
- Now for the registration, you have to enter the following details:
- Course Applying For – From the drop down menu, choose Fellowship Programme.
- Personal Information – Enter your Name (same as in the University Degree), Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Nationality, Marital Status, Choose the Category under which applying (Open or Sponsored) and Department, Community, Date of Birth, Gender, PWDB, ID Proof and its detail.
- Contact Details: Enter your Email ID, Mobile Number.
- Address Details: Enter complete address, country, state, pin code.
- After entering, all the details submit it by clicking on ‘Register’ button.
Change password: If you want to change your password then you can reset your password by entering:
- Current Password
- new Password
- Confirm Password
Then click on the “Submit” button.
Confirmation Page: Now you will get the confirmation page.If you want to edit any information then you can also edit your page by clicking on the “Edit” button. After doing the editing you can click on the “Update” button.
Check all the filled details and then click on “Proceed” button.
Step-2 Fill Qualification Details: In the qualification Details, you will need to fill:
- Under Graduate Qualification Details
- Under Graduate Academic Details
- Internship Details
- Qualifying Examination Details
- Medical Registration Details
You can click the “Save and Exit” button. If you want to exit the form and want to fill the form later. Otherwise, click on the “Save & Proceed” button to continue.
Step-3 Fill Experience Details: It is an optional field. If you have worked previously then fill the experience details such as:
- Do you have any Experience
- Institute/ Hospital Name
- Experience in
- Position Held
- Period From
- Period To
- Nature of Duties
After filling the details, click on the “Save & Proceed” button.
Step-4 Centre Choice: After filling the above details, you will get the page to choose the exam centre. Choose the centre as per your convenience.
After choosing the centre, click on the “Online Payment” button.
Step-5 Make Payment: Now you will have to pay the application fee. Pay the fee as per your category by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
Step-6 Upload Images: After filling the payment, you will need to upload the images. The images will be photograph, thumbprint, and signature.
After uploading the images, click on the “Save & Proceed” button.
Step-7 Print the Registration Slip: Then you will get the registration slip. Check all the details on t eslip and then click on the “Submit” button.
Now you will have to take the printout of the registration slip for the future reference.
Application Form Correction