AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2020 Result will be announced on April 09, 2020. The result will available at the official website, i.e., aiimsexams.org or through the direct link will be provided on this page. The result will announced in two Stage, the 1 stage clear candidates will then have to appear for Stage 2 which is Departmental Test. At the time filling the form to appear for Stage 2, the candidates need to provide the choice of course. Also, the selected candidates need to upload the relevant documents as per schedule. Candidates get here the complete details of AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2020 Result on this page.
AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2020- Result
The results of AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2020 will be published as per schedule at the official website of AIIMS. Once the candidates clear the stage 1 then enter into the stage 2 of the admission process. After the completion of stage 2, the final result will also be uploaded over the official website. The important schedule regarding AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2020 result is given in the table below:
|Entrance Examination||04 Apr 2020|
|Entrance Examination Result (Stage 1)||09 Apr 2020|
|Upload Documents||to be announced!|
|Last date to upload documents||to be announced!|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage II)||21-23 Apr 2020|
|Final Result||27 Apr 2020|
Result: AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2020 result will be available at the official website, i.e., www.aiimsexams.org
How to check the Result?
AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2020 result will be announced online and will not be sent individually by any other medium. Following are the steps to check your AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2020 result.
- To check the result visit the official website or click on the direct link will be provided on this page.
- You will find the notification of AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2020 result. Click on it and the notification will be open on a separate tab. You can check your result on it. The same will be uploaded here on this page.
What After the Stage 1 Result is Declared?
Those candidates who have qualified Stage 1, then have to upload the scanned copies of the following certificates/ documents (as applicable) on aiimsexams.org through My Page using their credentials for login.
- Graduation Certificate
- Mark Sheet of MBBS examinations (for MD‐Hospital Administration)
- Post graduation certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Category (SC/ST/OBC‐NCL**) certificate (for MD‐Hospital Administration)
- Senior Residency Certificate
- Experience Certificate (for MD‐Hospital Administration)
- Certificate / Documents in support of Ex‐Army Personnel / Ex‐Serviceman/ Commissioned Officer
Including ECO, SSCO
- Any other certificate/document as mentioned in the prospectus for the respective DM/MCh/MD
Hospital Administration Courses
The selection for AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2020 will be made in 2 stages. The first step is the Entrance Examination and the second being the Departmental Assessment. The selection procedure is based on the as per previous year.
- Stage 1: The online computer based test (CBT) will be the stage 1 where you will be facing 80 Multiple choice questions (MCQs).The Duration of the examination will be 90 Minutes. Candidates will have to qualify the examination with 50 percentile or above. The candidates who will qualify will move to stage 2 of the process.
- Stage 2: Out of the candidates who are 50th percentile or above in the written test will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment. It will carry 20 marks.
The Final Result will be based on the performance of Stage 1 and Stage 2.
Number of Seats
Following table shows the number of seats that will be available for AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2020 session. This seat details are based on the as per previous year. The seats may be subjected to change in the AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2020 session.
|Subject Code||Department||Subject / Speciality||General Seats||Sponsored Seats|
|01||Psychiatry||Addiction Psychiatry (NDDTC)||2||1|
|02||CTVS||Cardiac Surgical Intensive Care||3||2|
|07||Anaesthesiology and Critical Care||Critical Care Medicine||4||1|
|08||Endocrinology & Metabolism||Endocrinology||0||1|
|09||Gastroenterology & HNU||Gastroenterology||4||1|
|11||Medicine & Microbiology||Infectious Diseases||2||0|
|13||Medical Oncology||Medical Oncology||3||1|
|16||Neuro-Anaesthesiology & Critical Care||Neuro-Anaesthesiology & Critical Care||4|
|18||Neuroimaging and Interventional Neuroradiology||Neuroimaging and Interventional Neuroradiology||1||1|
|19||Onco-Anaesthesiology and Palliative Medicine Dr.BRAIRCH||Onco-Anaesthesia, Dr.BRAIRCH
|23||Pediatrics||Pediatric Pulmonology & Intensive Care||1||1|
|24||Pulmonary Medicine & Sleep Disorders
|Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine||2|
|25||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||Reproductive Medicine||1||0|
|26||Nuclear Medicine||Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine||1||1|
|28||Surgery||Breast, Endocrine and General Surgery||1||0|
|29||CTVS||Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery||4|
|30||G.I. Surgery||G.I. Surgery||3||0|
|31||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||Gynaecologic Oncology||1||1|
|32||ENT||Head-Neck Surgery and Oncology||1||1|
|33||Surgery||Minimal Access Surgery & General Surgery||1||0|
|36||Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery||Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery||4|
|37||Surgical Oncology||Surgical Oncology||1||1|
|38||Surgery Trauma Centre||Trauma Surgery and Critical Care||3|
- *For AIIMS Bhubaneshwar Seats
- **For AIIMS Rishikesh Seats
MD (Hospital Administration)
|Subject Code||UR / OBC / SC / ST||Sponsored / FN|