AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2020 Application Form – Application form for will be available at the official website of AIIMS, i.e., the official website, aiimsexams.org. Interested candidates must ensure the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. In the application form of AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2020 the candidates need to furnish personal, education, and other details along with the required images. Payment of the fee is a mandatory step for submitting the application form. The candidates can check the process for AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2020 Application Form, fee amount, and more details from this page.
AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2020 Application Form
The application form will be available online only. The candidates will have to register online to access the same. The candidates will have to register before the last date, else, the form will not be considered. The details of application form and fee is based on as per previous year. Candidates can keep check the important schedule regarding AIIMS DMMCH MHA July 2020 Application Form.
|Date of Uploading Prospectus & Online Application Form||To be announced!|
|Last date of filling the Online Application Form||To be announced!|
|Status of Application & Rejected application with reason for rejection||To be announced!|
|Last date for submission of required documents for|
Regularization of Rejected Application
|To be announced!|
Apply Online: AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2020 application will be available at the official website, i.e., www.aiimsexams.org
The amount of application fee for the exam is as follows:
- General / OBC Category – Rs. 1500
- SC / ST Category – Rs. 1200
Mode of Payment: Fee amount can be remitted through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to Apply for AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2020
To apply for AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2020 the candidates have to follow the steps below:
Part-I Online Registration
- Register Yourself: Visit the official website and find the button called “Academic Courses” and click on it as shown in the image below. Or you can directly access the registration page by clicking the link above that will be provided once the registration process starts.
2. Select your Course: Select the course you want to apply for.
3. Access the Registration Link: A window will open, click on the ‘registration’ link under the ‘General Links’ section.
4. Register by providing your details: On the open window, you have to provide your details like contact number and email id and register. On submitting your details you will receive your login credentials on your registered email id and via SMS on the registered mobile number. The registration window will be activated as per the scheduled dates mentioned above i.r Feb 16, 2018.
5. Login with Credentials: With login Credentials being sent to you, you will need to login and access the further procedure.
AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2020 Application Form Filling
After the registration is successful, now you have to apply online, by filling up the online application form. To fill the online application form, follow the following steps:
- If you have logged in for the first time, you will have to change your password. Re-login with the new password to move ahead. You will be redirected to the instructions page. You must read all the instructions properly and then click on the ‘proceed’ button to apply online. Refer the image below:
2. On clicking the “Proceed” button, Next page shown will be the New Candidate Registration Form. Select the desired course for registration from the list of Courses offered, and fill the other fields correctly and click on the ‘Register’ button.
3. After registration is complete the next window that will appear is the ‘Candidate Information Page’. On this page, the candidate can edit some information that they have provided during in the registration step. To do so, they can do so by clicking on the ‘edit’ button below. After editing, click on the ‘Update’ Button.
4. Next, the candidate will be directed to Qualification Details Page. Fill in all the details asked and click on ‘save and proceed’ button. The information asked will be regarding Qualification Examination, Internship, and Medical Registration.
5. The next step will be to fill up your experience details. The candidate has to fill requirement related to Experience as desired according to the course applied for than ‘Add’ it and proceed further. Click on ‘save and exit’.
6. The next step is Centre Choice. After filling Experience details candidate will be directed to Centre Choice Page. Candidate can choose his/her choice of exam city but it will be filled on the first come first serve basis. Hence, it is advised that candidates apply as soon as possible.
7. After Centre Choice, candidates will be navigated to the payment page to pay registration Fee. Payment of registration fee can only be done through Online Mode i.e. Debit/Credit card and Internet Banking.
8. After Successful Payment Confirmation, the candidate needs to upload their latest passport size Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression.