AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 Result has been announced on April 12, 2018. The result is available in pdf format and is available for download at aiimsexams.org or through the direct link given on this page. The result has been announced for Stage 1. The selected candidates will then have to appear for Stage 2 which is Departmental Test. At the time filling the form to appear for Stage 2, the candidates need to provide the choice of course. Also, the selected candidates need to upload relevant documents from April 13 to 18, 2018 up to 05:00 PM. On this page, we have provided you with all the dates and instructions of the AIIMS DM MCH MHA 2018 Result.
AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018- Result
The results of AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 is published in 2 stages. Once you have been marked qualified in the stage 1 result you can step into the stage 2 of the admission process. After the stage 2, the final result will also be uploaded over the official website. The dates of AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 result is given in the table below:
|Entrance Examination||07 Apr 2018|
|Entrance Examination Result (Stage 1)||12 Apr 2018|
|Upload Documents||13 Apr 2018|
|Last date to upload documents||18 Apr 2018 (05:00 PM)|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage II)||23-25 Apr 2018|
|Final Result||28 Apr 2018|
Result: Click Here to check your result for Entrance Examination (Stage 1)
How to check the Result?
The AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 result has been uploaded online and will not be sent individually by any other means. Following are the steps to check your AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 result.
- To check the result visit the official website or click on the direct link provided above on this page.
- You will find the notification of AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 result. Click on it and the notification will be open on a separate tab. You can check your result on it. The same has been uploaded here on this page.
What After the Stage 1 Result is Declared?
Those who have qualified Stage 1, then have to upload the scanned copies of the following certificates/ documents (as applicable) on aiimsexams.org through My Page using their credentials for login.
- Graduation Certificate
- Mark Sheet of MBBS examinations (for MD‐Hospital Administration)
- Post graduation certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Category (SC/ST/OBC‐NCL**) certificate (for MD‐Hospital Administration)
- Senior Residency Certificate
- Experience Certificate (for MD‐Hospital Administration)
- Certificate / Documents in support of Ex‐Army Personnel / Ex‐Serviceman/ Commissioned Officer
Including ECO, SSCO
- Any other certificate/document as mentioned in the prospectus for the respective DM/MCh/MD
Hospital Administration Courses
The selection for AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 will be made in 2 stages. The first step is the Entrance Examination and the second being the Departmental Assessment.
- Stage 1: The online computer based test (CBT) will be the stage 1 where you will be facing 80 Multiple choice questions (MCQs).The Duration of the examination will be 90 Minutes. Candidates will have to qualify the examination with 50 percentile or above. The candidates who will qualify will move to stage 2 of the process.
- Stage 2: Out of the candidates who are 50th percentile or above in the written test will be called for departmental clinical/practical/lab based assessment. It will carry 20 marks.
The Final Result will be based on the performance of Stage 1 and Stage 2.
Number of Seats
Following table shows the number of seats that were available for AIIMS DM MCH MHA January 2018 session. The seats may be subjected to change in the AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 session.
|Subject Code||Department||Subject / Speciality||General Seats||Sponsored Seats|
|01||Psychiatry||Addiction Psychiatry (NDDTC)||2||1|
|02||CTVS||Cardiac Surgical Intensive Care||3||2|
|07||Anaesthesiology and Critical Care||Critical Care Medicine||4||1|
|08||Endocrinology & Metabolism||Endocrinology||0||1|
|09||Gastroenterology & HNU||Gastroenterology||4||1|
|11||Medicine & Microbiology||Infectious Diseases||2||0|
|13||Medical Oncology||Medical Oncology||3||1|
|16||Neuro-Anaesthesiology & Critical Care||Neuro-Anaesthesiology & Critical Care||4
|18||Neuroimaging and Interventional Neuroradiology||Neuroimaging and Interventional Neuroradiology||1||1|
|19||Onco-Anaesthesiology and Palliative Medicine Dr.BRAIRCH||Onco-Anaesthesia, Dr.BRAIRCH
|23||Pediatrics||Pediatric Pulmonology & Intensive Care||1||1|
|24||Pulmonary Medicine & Sleep Disorders
|Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine||2
|25||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||Reproductive Medicine||1||0|
|26||Nuclear Medicine||Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine||1||1|
|28||Surgery||Breast, Endocrine and General Surgery||1||0|
|29||CTVS||Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgery||4
|30||G.I. Surgery||G.I. Surgery||3||0|
|31||Obstetrics & Gynaecology||Gynaecologic Oncology||1||1|
|32||ENT||Head-Neck Surgery and Oncology||1||1|
|33||Surgery||Minimal Access Surgery & General Surgery||1||0|
|36||Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery||Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery||4
|37||Surgical Oncology||Surgical Oncology||1||1|
|38||Surgery Trauma Centre||Trauma Surgery and Critical Care||3
- *For AIIMS Bhubaneshwar Seats
- **For AIIMS Rishikesh Seats
MD (Hospital Administration)
|Subject Code||UR / OBC / SC / ST||Sponsored / FN|