Fill and submit AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 Application Form which is available from February 16, 2018, to March 8, 2018. To apply, the eligible candidates need to access the official website, aiimsexams.org, or click on the link provided on this page. In the application form of AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018, the candidates need to furnish personal, education, and other details along with the required images. Payment of the fee is a mandatory step for submitting the application form. The candidates can check the process for AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 Application Form, fee amount, and more details from this page.
AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 Application Form
The application form is available online only. The candidates will have to register online to access the same. The candidates will have to register before the last date, else, the form will not be considered. Candidates can keep track of all the important dates related to registration, from the table below.
|Date of Uploading Prospectus & Online Application Form||16 Feb 2018|
|Last date of filling the Online Application Form||08 Mar 2018|
|Status of Application & Rejected application with reason for rejection||16 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of required documents for
Regularization of Rejected Application
|21 Mar 2018|
Make sure to check the eligibility before applying. The ineligible candidates will not be granted admission.
Apply Online: Now that online application form for AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 is available, apply here.
The amount of application fee for the exam is as follows:
- General / OBC Category – Rs. 1500
- SC / ST Category – Rs. 1200
Note: PWBDcandidates are exempted from fee payment.
Mode of Payment: Fee amount can be remitted through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to Apply for AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018
To apply for AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 the candidates have to follow the steps below:
Part-I Online Registration
- Register Yourself: Visit the official website and find the button called “Academic Courses” and click on it as shown in the image below. Or you can directly access the registration page by clicking the link above that will be provided once the registration process starts.
2. Select your Course: Select the course you want to apply for.
3. Access the Registration Link: A window will open, click on the ‘registration’ link under the ‘General Links’ section.
4. Register by providing your details: On the open window, you have to provide your details like contact number and email id and register. On submitting your details you will receive your login credentials on your registered email id and via SMS on the registered mobile number. The registration window will be activated as per the scheduled dates mentioned above i.r Feb 16, 2018.
5. Login with Credentials: With login Credentials being sent to you, you will need to login and access the further procedure.
AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 Application Form Filling
After the registration is successful, now you have to apply online, by filling up the online application form. To fill the online application form, follow the following steps:
- If you have logged in for the first time, you will have to change your password. Re-login with the new password to move ahead. You will be redirected to the instructions page. You must read all the instructions properly and then click on the ‘proceed’ button to apply online. Refer the image below:
2. On clicking the “Proceed” button, Next page shown will be the New Candidate Registration Form. Select the desired course for registration from the list of Courses offered, and fill the other fields correctly and click on the ‘Register’ button.
3. After registration is complete the next window that will appear is the ‘Candidate Information Page’. On this page, the candidate can edit some information that they have provided during in the registration step. To do so, they can do so by clicking on the ‘edit’ button below. After editing, click on the ‘Update’ Button.
4. Next, the candidate will be directed to Qualification Details Page. Fill in all the details asked and click on ‘save and proceed’ button. The information asked will be regarding Qualification Examination, Internship, and Medical Registration.
5. The next step will be to fill up your experience details. The candidate has to fill requirement related to Experience as desired according to the course applied for than ‘Add’ it and proceed further. Click on ‘save and exit’.
6. The next step is Centre Choice. After filling Experience details candidate will be directed to Centre Choice Page. Candidate can choose his/her choice of exam city but it will be filled on the first come first serve basis. Hence, it is advised that candidates apply as soon as possible.
7. After Centre Choice, candidates will be navigated to the payment page to pay registration Fee. Payment of registration fee can only be done through Online Mode i.e. Debit/Credit card and Internet Banking.
8. After Successful Payment Confirmation, the candidate needs to upload their latest passport size Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression.
- The supported digital image format includes gif, Png, and Jpeg.
- After uploading all the images click on ‘Save and exit’.
9. The last step will be to take the print out of the registration slip. Registration Slip contains all the details provided by the candidate during online registration i.e. Personal Details, Qualification Details, Experience Details, Payment details and Uploaded Images etc. Check all the information carefully. If some entered information is to be corrected/edited then click on edit button, do the necessary corrections and then click on Final Submit button.
AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 Application Form Notification