AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 Admit Card has been uploaded online on March 28, 2018. The candidates can download it at dm.aiimsexams.org or through the direct link given on this page. Enter details like Candidate ID and Password to download it. The admit card is necessary, so as to enter the examination centre and participate in the AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 entrance examination. The AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 Admit Card has been issued only to those candidates whose application form will be accepted. The admit cards will not be sent via any post and must only be downloaded from the website. You can check more details about AIIMS DM MCH MHA 2018 Admit Card from this page.
AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 Admit Card
Admit card has been issued as per the schedule. The candidates have to preserve the admit card as it is an important document without which you cannot take the entrance examination of AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018. The admit card may be required at any point during the admission process. Track the availability of the admit card from the table below:
|Issuance of Admit Card on website||28 Mar 2018|
|Date of Entrance Test||07 April 2018|
Admit Card: Click Here to download the AIIMS DM MCH MHA 2018 Admit Card.
How to Download The Admit Card?
If your application form has been accepted then you can download your AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 Admit Card. You must note that your application form can be rejected by AIIMS if it doesn’t suit any of the guidelines set by them, in that case you will be notified the same on the webiste.
To download the admit card you will have to visit the official website or click on the direct link whch has been given on this page. Note that, you will not receive any admit card via the post or any other means. Follow the steps below to get your AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 Admit Card:
- Click on the link which is given above for downloading the admit card.
- After that enter details like Candidate ID and Password and submit the details by clicking on “Login” button.
- Finally, the admit card will appear on the screen. The candidate must download it and take its print out.
Details on the AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 Admit Card
The AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 Admit Card will contain all the details about your personal profile and the examination centre. Candidates should check the details printed on their admit card. The details that will be available on the admit card are:
- Date of Birth
- Address of the allocated Examination Exam Center
- Exam Date and Time
- Roll Number
- Instructions for Exam
Forgot your Login Credentials?
In the due course of time it may be possible that you may misplace or forget your login credentials. But without the login credentials, you will not be able to access your Admit Card. In that case, you need not panic. You can easily retrieve your login credentials. Follow the steps below to know how you can retrieve the same:
- On the applicant’s login page click on ‘Forgot login details’.
2. The following pop-up will open. Enter the details and click submit, you will be able to retrieve your login details.
Read the following general instructions that you must take care of. The AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 Admit Card must be kept safe as it may be required at any step of the admission process.
- Make sure all the details are printed correctly. Crosscheck with the details that you have provided on your registration slip while registering online.
- Take a proper print out with all the details clearly visible.
- Read the instruction printed on the admit Card and understand them properly.
- The AIIMS DM MCH MHA 2018 Admit Card will be an E- Admit card. Candidates should make a note that under no circumstances the admit card will be sent via post.
- Preserve your Admit Card Post Exam as well.
The AIIMS DM MCH MHA July 2018 Examination pattern is decribed in the below points. Candidates must take a note of the points so as to have a clear idea of the test before hand and prepare accordingly.
- The question paper will contain 80 multiple choice questions.
- The duration of the examination will be 1 hour 30 minutes i.e. 90 minutes.
- You will have to score 50 percentile or above to qulaify in the examination.
- For each correct answer you will get 1 marks and for each wrong answer you will receive a negative marking of 1/3.
- No marks will given for the answers marked for review or are left for review.