AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2019 Result – AIIMS has announced the result for the CBT exam of AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2019 which was held on November 04, 2018. The result has been announced in a PDF format and as a result notification on November 08, 2018. Candidates can check the AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2019 Result on this page below. No login is needed, the PDF file can be accessed and downloaded for further references. The selected candidates will now have to appear in stage 2 which is the departmental assessment.
Candidates are offered admission to different departments of AIIMS New Delhi and three other AIIMS namely Rishikesh, Jodhpur, Bhubaneswar for admission to DM/MCh and MD (Hospital Administration). Result displays roll number wise, therefore be aware of roll number that was in admit card of AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2019. Get here AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2019 Result for January session and July session.
AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2019 Result
The result of AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2019 is announced on the official website aiimsexams.org. The result of each candidate is not sent to them by phone or email. But the candidates can check the individual result from the website after it has been declared.
|AIIMS DM MCH MHA 2019 Result||January Session Dates||July Session Dates|
|Exam Date||04 Nov 2018||06 Apr 2019|
|Result of Stage 1||08 Nov 2018||12 Apr 2019|
|DAT||15, 16, 17 Nov 2018||24, 25, 26 Apr 2019|
|Final Result Declaration||26 Nov 2018||29 Apr 2019|
You should be aware of your roll number as result will show roll number wise marks and status.
Check here: Check your result for Stage 1 below:
How to Check the AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2019 Result?
The candidates will be able to check the result only on the official website. The candidates can follow the steps given below to check the results.
- As soon as stage I result is out, a link is generated with title “Result Notification No. -Result of Stage-I (Online/ CBT) Entrance Examination for DM / MCh / MD Hospital Administration Courses (January 2019 Session)” on the official website.
- Click it.
- It will show a list of candidates who appeared in the entrance examination held on 04 Nov 2018 for DM/MCh and MD (Hospital Administration) Courses January 2019 Session and have qualified to appear in Departmental Clinical / Practical / Lab Based Assessment on the date/s, venue & time as indicated against each course.
- When final result is out, a link will be available with title “Final Result Notification No. -Result of (Online/ CBT) Entrance Examination for DM / MCh / MD Hospital Administration Courses (January 2019 Session)”.
- Click it.
- It will contain list of candidates who have qualified on the basis of CBT – Online (Stage-I) Entrance Examination and Departmental Clinical / Practical / Lab based Assessment (Stage-II).
Information Regarding AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2019 Result
- There will be two stages for the selection of the candidates. First, the result of stage I will release. The candidates who qualify in the first stage will then have to appear for the next part of the examination. Then the final result will be declared on a different date which will be combined results of stage I and II
- The marks that will be obtained by the candidates will be converted to a percentile score.
- The candidates who will qualify for second stage that is Departmental Assessment have to upload some documents on the website. The list of the documents that one needs to submit are in points below.
Please keep a copy AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2019 Application Form as it may be necessary at time of admission.
AIIMS DM/MCh/MHA 2019 Selection Procedure
There will be two stages for admission to the course. The candidates who qualify for the first course will then have to appear for the second stage. The result of the stage I will release first. Then the final result which will include the result of both stage I and stage II will release as per schedule. Following are the two stages:
- Stage I: In the first stage, there will be an entrance test. The test will carry 80 marks and the duration of the exam will be 90 minutes. The candidates who score 50th percentile or above will be eligible for the stage II.
- Stage II: The candidates who have qualified in the test will then have to appear for the stage II that is Departmental Assessment which will carry 20 marks. The candidates who qualify for departmental assessment will be 3 times number of seats available.
The percentile score is based on the performance of all the candidates in the examination. There will be process of conversion of marks that candidates obtain in exam to a scale which ranges from 100 to 0 of each group of examinees. This score will show the percentage of candidates that have scored below or equal to that particular percentile in the exam.
Documents needed after Stage I
The candidates who qualify the written test will then have to go for next stage that is departmental assessment. These candidates have to upload the self-attested copies of documents supporting their educational qualification, marks, category, date of birth and experience etc.