AIIMS DM MCH MHA 2018 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences has conducted AIIMS DM MCH MHA 2018 entrance exam for admission to Post-Graduate and Post-Doctoral courses. Now the result of AIIMS DM MCH MHA 2018 has also been announced on November 9, 2017. Candidates can get admission to various specializations in DM, MCh, MHA at AIIMS on basis of result of AIIMS 2018 entrance exam. The entrance exam is, in fact, held twice a year; one for January session admissions and another for July session admissions. AIIMS had invited application forms from AIIMS DM MCH MHA January 2018 session admission in the month of September 2017. Get here complete details of AIIMS DM MCH MHA 2018 such as application form, dates, admit card, result, cut off.
Departmental Clinical / Practical / Lab based Assessment held from 20th November to 23rd November, the following candidates have been selected in different Departments of AIIMS New Delhi, Bhubaneswar and Rishikesh for admission to DM / MCh and MD (Hospital Administration) courses for January 2018 session. Check here.
AIIMS DM MCH MHA 2018
Interested aspirants could fill up the application form on the official website of AIIMS at aiimsexams.org. Then after the last date for registration of online application candidates could check registration status. Note that candidate is allowed to submit an application for one speciality / subject only. Check here complete information on AIIMS DM MCH MD (Hospital Administration) 2018 (January Session). The key dates for admission to DM/MCH & MD (Hospital Administration) 2018 (January Session) is given below. Also in the table, aspirants can check the dates for the July session.
|Important Event||AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2018 Jan Session Dates||AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2018 July Session Dates|
|Date of Uploading Prospectus and Registration of Online Application through web portal.||05 Sep 2017||–|
|Last date for Registration of Online application||25 Sep 2017||–|
|Status of Application & Rejected application with reason for rejection.||13 Oct 2017||–|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application.||20 Oct 2017||–|
|Issuance of Admit Card||24 Oct 2017||–|
|Written Test through online (CBT) mode||05 Nov 2017||7 Apr 2018|
|Expected date of declaration of Result (Stage I)||09 Nov 2017||12 Apr 2018|
|Departmental Assessment (Stage II)||20-22 Nov 2017||23-25 Apr 2018|
|Final result||27 Nov 2017||28 Apr 2018|
|Last date of joining of selected candidates||15 Jan 2018||–|
|Last date for admission in the course of DM/M.Ch & MD(Hospital Administration)||28 Feb 2018||–|
DM stands for Doctor of Medicine. M.Ch stands for Master of Surgery (Latin: Magister Chirurgiae). MHA refers to MD Hospital Administration.
AIIMS DM MCH MHA 2018 Application Form
A candidate who wish to seek admission to the Entrance Examination is required to submit the application in the prescribed format available online with the Prospectus on www.aiimsexams.org. The Online Registration is a 7 Step process. Candidates need to completed all the steps before the closing date as per the Advertisement. To avoid last day rush and disappointment, it is advisable to complete online registration well before closing date.
- Applicant should fill the correct basic details like Course applied for, Name, Date of Birth, Address, Community, Gender, Contact No. etc.
- After filling in the above mentioned details, applicant will get a SMS and Email intimating about Login Credentials
- Login with the provided credentials and change password on first time login. Password length should be between 8-10 characters. Remember your password and do not share it with others.
- Fill in correct Academic Details like Undergraduate Examination, Internship ,Qualifying Examination and Medical Registration details etc. and Experience Details like experience in govt. hospital/institute or general practice, duration, position held etc.
- Select the Examination Center City from city availability list. Allotment of seat in chosen city is subject to payment confirmation.
- Payment of Registration Fee can only be done online through Debit card/Credit card and Internet Banking. Take a printout of the Payment Receipt generated and complete further steps of registration process.
- After successful payment of the registration fees, My Page will be generated for each applicant bearing their entire information as filled by them along with a Unique Application Number which the applicant can use for future correspondence
- Applicant is also required to upload a recently taken Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression in JPG/ JPEG format and as per the given specification. The photograph to be uploaded must be clicked within 6 months from on-line registration opening date
|Documents to be Uploaded||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||50 KB-100 KB|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||10KB -50KB|
|Thumb Impression||JPG/ JPEG||10KB -50KB|
Take print of the registration Slip and check all information filled in the online form carefully before final submission of the registration form. After submission of form no request for correction/changes will be entertained. Taking print of the Registration Slip is essential.
Note: Applicant need not to send hard copy of the registration slip or any other document to Exam Section, AIIMS.
Mode of payment: Through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking
|General / OBC Category||Rs.1000/- + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ST Category||Rs. 800/- + Transaction Charges as applicable|
Note: OPH Candidates is exempted from any Fee
AIIMS DM MCH MHA 2018 Admit Card
The admit card for the entrance examination will be issued to only those candidates whose Registration form is accepted. Such candidates will be able to download their admit card from the official website of AIIMS exam. Exmainees would be required to enter their login credential to download the admit card. The admit card for DM/MCH & MD Entrance Exam 2018 will be published online only. No admit card will be sent to individual candidates.
The entrance examination will be conducted online which means it will be computer based test. The test will be carrying 80 marks of 90 minutes duration in the subject the candidate has applied for. The computer based test will consist of 80 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark.
- Each incorrect response will get a score of -1/3 (minus-one-third)
- No credit will be given for the questions not answered or marked for review (Questions marked for review shall be considered as unanswered.
1. DM / M.Ch (3 years) in Superspecialty Departments
- Upper Age limit is 35 years as on January 1, 2018.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for OBC Candidates by a maximum of 3 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ST candidates by a maximum of 5 years.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Serviceman and Commissioned Officer including ECO, SSCO who have rendered or released on satisfactory assignment with age relaxation by a maximum of 5 years.
- The upper age limit is not applicable to sponsored candidates.
Educational Qualification: A candidate must possess a degree in MD/MS or DNB from a University recognized by the MCI.
|DM Courses||Required Qualification|
|Cardiology||M.D. in Medicine/Pediatrics of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|Gastroenterology||M.D. in Medicine of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|Pulmonary Critical Care & Sleep Medicine||M.D in Medicine/MD Pulmonary Medicine/MD Chest Medicine/MD Respiratory Medicine of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|Hematopathology||M.D in Pathology/Lab. Medicine of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|Neuroimaging and Interventional Neuroradiology||M.D.in Radiodiagnosis of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|Cardiac-Anaesthesiology||M.D.in Anesthesiology of this Institute or any other University or Neuro-Anaesthesiology & equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|Neuro-Anaesthesiology & Critical Care|
|Pediatric Neurology||M.D.in Pediatrics of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|Paediatric Pulmonology & Intensive Care|
|Clinical Pharmacology||M.D.in Medicine/Pharmacology/Pediatrics of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|Critical Care Medicine||M.D. in Anaesthesiology/Medicine/Chest Medicine of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|Infectious Diseases||M.D in Medicine/ Pediatrics/ Microbiology/ Tropical Medicine of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|Therapeutic Nuclear Medicine||M.D in Nuclear Medicine of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|VASCULAR RADIOLOGY||M.D in Radio-Diagnosis of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|ADDICTION PSYCHIATRY, NDDTC||M.D.in Psychiatry of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|MEDICAL GENETICS||MD in Pediatrics/Medicine/Obstetrics and Gynaecology of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|CARDIAC SURGICAL INTENSIVE CARE||MD in Anaesthesia/Pediatrics/Medicine of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|REPRODUCTIVE MEDICINE||MD/MS in Obstetrics and Gynaecology of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|M.CH Courses||Required Qualification|
|C.T.V.S||M.S. degree in Surgery of this Institute or any other University or any other equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|Minimal Access Surgery & General Surgery|
|Breast, Endocrine and General Surgery|
|Surgical Oncology||M.S degree in Surgery/ENT of this Institute or any other University or any other equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|Head-Neck Surgery and Oncology|
|Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery||M.S degree in Surgery/ENT/Orthopedics of this Institute or any other University or any other equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|Trauma Surgery and Critical Care||M.S degree in Surgery/Trauma and Emergency Surgery of this Institute or any other University or any other equivalent degree recognized by the MCI|
|Gynaecologic Oncology||MD/MS in Obstetrics & Gynecology of this Institute or any other University or equivalent degree recognized by MCI|
2. MD (Hospital Administration)
Educational Qualification: For Medical Graduates
The candidate must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate in all MBBS professional examinations for other category including OBC category and 50% for candidate belonging to SC/ST.
The candidate must possess MBBS or an equivalent degree with a minimum experience of three years in a hospital in the relevant field or five years in general practice. A certificate issued by the District Magistrate in support of the general practice claimed should be enclosed with the application.
AIIMS DM MCH MHA 2018 Result
Result for DM/M.Ch & MD (Hospital Administration) will be available online only. Candidate can check their result at aiimsexams.org. No individual candidate will be informed about the result by call or post. Candidates will be able to check their result after entering the login credentials as provided at the time of registration process. The final result will be declared based on the total marks obtained by the candidate in Stage-1 and Stage-II Examination.
The selection for the DM/MCH & MD (Hospital Administration) will be made through 2-stage Performance Evaluation Basis:
- Stage I: The online test will be carrying 80 marks of 90 minutes duration in the subject the candidate has applied for. The question paper will consist of 80 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Stage II: Out of the candidates who are 50th percentile or above in the written test i.e. (Stage-I), candidates 3 times the number of seats advertised will be called for departmental clinical / practical / lab based assessment (carrying 20 marks).