AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2018 Application Form released on Tuesday, 05 Sep 2017. Aspirants appearing for AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2018 can now apply and register themselves through an online application available on the official web portal. Applicants can last register their online application till 5:00 pm on Monday, 25 Sep 2017.
AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2018 is an important entrance examination for candidates who want to pursue their postgraduate and post-doctoral education in the field of medical education. AIIMS is the only institute that provides educational facilities of the highest order for the training of people in all the important branches of health activity. At AIIMS the postgraduate and postdoctoral students are exposed to newer methods of teaching and given opportunities to actively participate in teaching exercises.
Online Registration for AIIMS DM/MCh & MD(Hospital Administration) 2018 Session is live, Kindly Click on registration link to register yourself.
AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2018: Important Timeline
The table below consists of all the important events and dates that the candidates appearing for AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2018 should be aware of. The table listed below would help the candidates to be up to date and not to miss any important event in the AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2018 calendar.
|1.||Registration of Online Application through web portal||05.09.2017||Tuesday|
|2.||Last date for Online Registration of Application on official website www.aiimsexams.org||25.09.2017 (upto 5:00 P.M.)||Monday|
|3.||Status of Application & Rejected application with the reason for rejection.||13.10.2017 / 14.10.2017||Friday|
|4.||Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected Application.||20.10.2017||Friday|
|5.||Last date for Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India to forward an approval regarding “No Objection” to the Foreign National for appearing in the DM/M.Ch & MD (Hosp. Administration).||20.10.2017||Friday|
|6.||Admit Card on website||24.10..2017||Tuesday|
|7.||Written Test through online (CBT) mode 05.11.2017||05.11.2017||Sunday|
|8.||Declaration of Result (Stage I) (Expected)||09.11.2017||Thursday|
|9.||Departmental Assessment||20.11.2017, 21.11.2017 & 22.11.2017||Monday,
|11.||Last date for admission in the course of DM/M.Ch & MD(Hospital Administration)||28.02.2018||Wednesday|
AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2018: Application Form
All applicants appearing for AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2018 can fill the application forms which is now available on the official website from 05.09.2017 till 25.09.2017 (upto 5:00 P.M.).
Apply online here – Click here to apply.
To make the registration process much easier and hassle free for the applicants. We have listed the step by step procedure that the candidates can follow for registering for AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2018:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS, www.aiimsexams.org.
- Click on the Academics tab and navigate to the desired post DM/MCh/MD(Hospital Administration)to register yourself.
- If the candidate is registering for the first time he/she should click on Click Here button on New Registration Page.
- Candidates should check their phone and email even the spam folder as the Login credentials would be communicated to the candidate.
- Candidates would be directed to the instructions page for registration procedure. Please ensure that you read the instructions carefully.
- Click on the Proceed button at the bottom of the page.
- The new candidate registration form will appear on the screen.
- Select the desired course for registration from the list of Courses offered.
- Click on the “Register” button at the bottom of the page.
- A message will appear on screen containing ‘Candidate ID’ and ’Password’. An email and SMS will also be sent to registered e-mail Id and mobile number having login credentials i.e. candidate ID and password
- Login with the candidate Id and password and enter the correct Captcha.
- The Candidate would now be asked to change their password.
- After re-login, the next page appears on the screen. It will show all 7 steps of registration process.
- The color of the number of the step in navigation bar will change from red to yellow as the steps get completed and candidate can jump/go to any steps among the completed steps at any time.
- Candidates should fill all the details carefully on my details , qualification details , and experience details.
- Click on “Proceed” as you fill the information at each step.
- The fourth step is to choose the centre of examination and payment needs to be done using various online payment method.
- Candidates must remember to take printout of Payment Receipt as a proof of payment by clicking on Print button.
- The fifth step is to upload photo, signature and thumb impression upload.
- To upload image click Choose File button and browse to the path where the image is stored. You can see the preview of the uploaded images.
- After uploading all three required images, give consent on the declaration and click on Save & Proceed button.
- The sixth step is the generation of the registration slip.
- Click on submit button.
- One last time carefully checks the details on the registration slip.
- Click on Final Submit button.
- After clicking Final Submit button, color of navigation bar of all the steps of registration process will change to Yellow from Red.
- After completing all 7 steps of registration candidate will be registered successfully and Logout automatically.
AIIMS DM MCh MHA 2018 Application Form: Important Instructions
- Candidates should fill the Online Application carefully. Amendment in certain vital fields will not be allowed once the candidate is registered and the fees is paid.
- Changes in the online Registration/Application i.e. Nationality, Sponsored to General, General to Sponsored etc. will NOT be permitted after 25.09.2017.
- Candidates appearing for the entrance are advised to read the prospectus and help Manual carefully before starting Online Registration.
- Applicants are also advised to download and take a print of the Registration Slip.
- Candidates are advised to visit www.aiimsexams.org regularly for latest notification/announcement and any updates regarding the examination.
- Candidates should not register more than one application.
- All candidates are required to ensure that Photo/Signature/Left Thumb Impression is uploaded according to the instructions provided in the Prospectus.