AIIMS 2020 Application Form: The next step after checking the eligibility criteria of AIIMS 2020, is filling the application form for the exam. It is the most crucial thing which the candidate must do before the deadline. The application form for AIIMS 2020 will be filled online only. If they don’t fill the application form, they will not be able to appear for the exam. In the application form, the candidate has to fill in some details. At the end of the application form, they will have to pay a fee as well.
Candidates who are preparing for AIIMS 2020, can read this page about AIIMS 2020 Application Form to know all the details about the process to fill the form, what will be the application fee and other important details about it.
Suggested: 15 Years’ AIIMS MBBS Entrance Solved Papers
AIIMS 2020 Application Form
The application form for AIIMS 2020 will be available from the official website of AIIMS. Those who wish to appear for the AIIMS 2020 Exam must fill the application form on time. This is to avoid any last minute difficulty in applying for the exam. Scroll through the page to know all the details of AIIMS 2020 Application Form.
How to fill the AIIMS 2020 Application Form?
AIIMS 2020 Application Form is a six-step process. Those who wish to appear for the exam will have to complete all the steps in order to complete the application process. We are providing the steps as per the AIIMS 2018. It is expected to remain same for this year as well.
- Click on the link to fill the application form of AIIMS 2020.
- A new window will open. Here the aspirants will have to click on the MBBS link so as to go to the application form window.
- Next, the window for applying to the AIIMS 2020 Exam will open up. Here firstly, the candidates have to register themselves for the AIIMS 2020 Exam.
- In the registration process, the candidate has to provide some basic details. These include Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, DOB, Category, PWBD status and Nationality etc. They must read the declaration of Eligibility and give their consent before registering themselves.
- After this, they will have to click on Proceed button. The candidate will be redirected to New Candidate Registration Details to be Filled.
- The aspirant has to fill all the details as asked. After entering all the details, the aspirant has to click on Register button.
- After clicking the button a message will appear on the screen containing ‘Candidate ID’. An Email and SMS will also be sent to registered E-mail Id and the mobile number having Login Credentials. It is advised that the candidates retain these details with them. Here the registration process will get over.
- In the next step, after registration, the candidate has to do the payment. It has to be done online only through Debit/ Credit Card and Net Banking. After the fee has been paid, the candidates are advised that they take the print out of the fee receipt.
- This is the third step of the application process. The candidate will be redirected to this page after the necessary payments have been done. It has to be ensured that the candidate pays utmost care while choosing the test city as no change will be allowed after the test city has been chosen.
Qualification & Address Details
- Here the candidate has to fill the marks of the respective classes, the complete permanent address and the address for correspondence. After entering all the details, the candidate must click on Proceed to Step 5 button.
- Here the candidate has to upload their latest passport size Photograph, Signature
and Thumb Impression. The supported digital image format includes .gif, .png, .jpg/jpeg. While uploading the photo, it is important that the students pay attention that they upload the correct image, as no change will be allowed after the image has been uploaded.
Print Application Form
- This is an important step which the candidate has to ensure that they do. It must be done after all the steps of the application have been done. Click on Proceed Button and take the printout of the application form. It will contain all the details which they have filled such as Form Personal Details, Payment details, City Choice, Qualification & Address Details and Uploaded Images.
- Candidate must now ensure that they check the complete application form for any error. If any is found, then they should go back and edit the application form.
- Click on Final Submit button to submit the application form.
- You will now get the acknowledgement E-Mail that the application has been finally submitted. If acknowledgement mail is not received, the application is considered as incomplete.
After doing the final submission, they should take a print out of the application form and keep it safe with themselves. This will complete the application process for AIIMS 2020.
AIIMS 2020 Application Fee
The students who will be applying for AIIMS 2020 must know the application fee which they have to pay during the application procedure. It is different for each category. We are providing fee as per the last AIIMS brochure. It is expected to remain same this year also.
|Other Backward Classes [OBC: Both Creamy and Non-creamy Layers]||Rs 1500|
|Scheduled Caste [SC]||Rs 1200|
|Scheduled Tribe [ST]||Rs 1200|
|Persons with Bench-mark disabilities||Nil|
AIIMS 2020 Admit Card
The AIIMS 2020 Admit Card will be released online on the official website of AIIMS. It will be for only those students who filled the application form on time. They will have to download it from the official website only. It would not be sent by post. It is an important document which the candidates have to carry to the exam hall. Without the admit card, candidates will not be allowed to appear for the online exam.