AIIMS 2019 Syllabus refers to the syllabus of AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019. As per syllabus of AIIMS 2019, question paper will have 60 questions each on physics, chemistry, biology, and 10 questions each on general knowledge, aptitude logical thinking. So overall there will be 200 questions of 200 marks.
AIIMS syllabus prescribes these subjects under the 10+2 scheme. Candidates can refer to 10+2 syllabus to prepare for entrance exam. Questions are likely to above to above average difficulty level in AIIMS 2019. Get here complete details of AIIMS 2019 Syllabus for physics, chemistry, biology, gk, and aptitude which can also be downloaded in PDF format.
Apply Now: AIIMS MBBS 2019 Crash Course
AIIMS 2019 Syllabus
As per All India Institute of Medical Sciences, “The general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science. No syllabus has been prescribed by the Institute for the examination.”
Here is the subject wise syllabus for the AIIMS 2019 Entrance examination. The syllabus provided here is of NEET UG examinations as AIIMS have not defined any syllabus for the AIIMS 2019 examination and the syllabus for NEET UG is similar to AIIMS 2019.
AIIMS 2019 Syllabus for Physics
Syllabus for Class XI and XII Physics on basis of NEET syllabus.
|Sr No.||Class XI||Class XII|
|1||Physical world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|3||Laws of Motion||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|4||Work, Energy and Power||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|5||Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Electromagnetic Waves|
|7||Properties of Bulk Matter||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|8||Thermodynamics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|9||Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Electronic Devices|
|10||Oscillations and Waves||–|
AIIMS 2019 Syllabus for Chemistry
Syllabus for Physics Class XI and XII Chemistry on basis of NEET syllabus.
|Sr. No.||Class XI||Class XII|
|1||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Solid State|
|2||Structure of Atom||Solutions|
|3||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Electrochemistry|
|4||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Chemical Kinetics|
|5||States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Surface Chemistry|
|6||Thermodynamics||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|7||Equilibrium||p- Block Elements|
|8||Redox Reactions||d and f Block Elements|
|10||s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|11||Some p-Block Elements||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|12||Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|13||Hydrocarbons||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|16||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
AIIMS 2019 Syllabus for Biology
Syllabus for Biology class XI and XII Biology on basis of NEET syllabus.
|Sr No.||Class XI||Class XII|
|1||Diversity in Living World||Reproduction|
|2||Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants||Genetics and Evolution|
|3||Cell Structure and Function||Biology and Human Welfare|
|4||Plant Physiology||Biotechnology and Its Applications|
|5||Human physiology||Ecology and environment|
AIIMS 2019 Syllabus PDF Download
Candidates can download AIIMS 2019 Syllabus in PDF format also from link given below. Since AIIMS does not prescribe any separate syllabus, to get an idea of what topics to study, NEET syllabus is provided.
Syllabus: Click here for detailed syllabus for AIIMS 2019.
In addition to topics given in above syllabus, candidates also need to study general knowledge, aptitude and logical thinking.
AIIMS 2019 Exam Pattern
Following is the exam pattern of the AIIMS 2019 Examination. There are 5 sections in the examination, Physics, Chemistry, Biology which includes Botany and Zoology, General Knowledge and Aptitude and logical thinking. There will be a total of 200 questions in the question paper.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
|Aptitude & Logical Thinking||10|
Study Tips for Preparation for AIIMS 2019
- Before starting to study, the students must go through the syllabus provided here and also some previous year’s question papers so that they get an idea of how the question paper will be structured and what topics are important in each section of the question paper.
- After going through the syllabus and questions papers, make a study plan. Figure out what you think is hard for you to prepare so give more time to those topics.
- At the end of the day or week revise all the topics or chapters that you have studied. Go through the notes that you made while studying. You can even test yourself at the end of every week by solving a question paper to know where to stand.
- Do ask for help when you are stuck somewhere. Ask your teachers, friends, someone you know who appeared in the AIIMs examination or you can just go online on sites like Quora and drop a question there. You will get more than one useful answer from there.
- Do not forget to take breaks from the long hours of studying. Take breaks in between to relax your body and mind.
If you have any queries on AIIMS 2019 Syllabus, please ask in comments below.