AIIMS 2019 Syllabus refers to the syllabus of AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019. As per the syllabus of AIIMS 2019, the question paper will have 60 questions each on physics, chemistry, biology, and 10 questions each on general knowledge, aptitude logical thinking. So overall there will be 200 questions of 200 marks.
Candidates who are going to appear for AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance examination must check the syllabus and prepare accordingly. AIIMS syllabus prescribes these subjects under the 10+2 scheme. Candidates can refer to 10+2 syllabus to prepare for the entrance exam. Questions are likely to the above average difficulty level in AIIMS 2019. Get here complete details of AIIMS 2019 Syllabus for physics, chemistry, biology, gk, and aptitude which can also be downloaded in PDF format.
Apply Now: AIIMS MBBS 2019 Crash Course
AIIMS 2019 Syllabus
As per All India Institute of Medical Sciences, “The general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination will be that of 12th class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science. No syllabus has been prescribed by the Institute for the examination.”
Here is the subject wise syllabus for the AIIMS 2019 Entrance examination. The syllabus provided here for AIIMS 2019.
Syllabus For Physics
Syllabus for Class XI and XII Physics
|Sr No.||Class XI||Class XII|
|1||Physical world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|3||Laws of Motion||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|4||Work, Energy and Power||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|5||Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Electromagnetic Waves|
|7||Properties of Bulk Matter||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|8||Thermodynamics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|9||Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Electronic Devices|
|10||Oscillations and Waves||–|
Syllabus for Chemistry
Syllabus for Physics Class XI and XII Chemistry
|Sr. No.||Class XI||Class XII|
|1||Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry||Solid State|
|2||Structure of Atom||Solutions|
|3||Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties||Electrochemistry|
|4||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||Chemical Kinetics|
|5||States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||Surface Chemistry|
|6||Thermodynamics||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements|
|7||Equilibrium||p- Block Elements|
|8||Redox Reactions||d and f Block Elements|
|10||s-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes|
|11||Some p-Block Elements||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers|
|12||Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids|
|13||Hydrocarbons||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|16||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
AIIMS Syllabus 2019 for Biology
Syllabus for Biology class XI and XII Biology
|Sr No.||Class XI||Class XII|
|1||Diversity in Living World||Reproduction|
|2||Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants||Genetics and Evolution|
|3||Cell Structure and Function||Biology and Human Welfare|
|4||Plant Physiology||Biotechnology and Its Applications|
|5||Human physiology||Ecology and environment|
AIIMS 2019 Syllabus for General Knowledge
|2.||History and Geography|
|4.||Books and Authors|
|5.||Awards and Prizes|
Syllabus for Aptitude & Logical Thinking
|1.||Coding and Decoding|
|5.||Ode One Out|
In addition to topics given in the above syllabus, candidates also need to study general knowledge, aptitude, and logical thinking.
AIIMS 2019 Exam Pattern
Following is the exam pattern of the AIIMS 2019 Examination. There are 5 sections in the examination, Physics, Chemistry, Biology which includes Botany and Zoology, General Knowledge and Aptitude and logical thinking. There will be a total of 200 questions in the question paper.
- Mode of examination: Online (Computer-based)
- Duration of the exam: 3½ hours
- Type of questions: MCQ and Reason-Assertion-type
- Number of Questions: 140 MCQ type and 60 Assertion-type
- Language of the question paper: English/ Hindi
- Standard of the examination: As per Class 12th
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Biology (Botany & Zoology)||60|
|Aptitude & Logical Thinking||10|
Study Tips for Preparation for AIIMS 2019
- Before starting to study, the students must go through the syllabus provided here and also some previous year’s question papers so that they get an idea of how the question paper will be structured and what topics are important in each section of the question paper.
- After going through the syllabus and questions papers, make a study plan. Figure out what you think is hard for you to prepare so give more time to those topics.
- At the end of the day or week revise all the topics or chapters that you have studied. Go through the notes that you made while studying. You can even test yourself at the end of every week by solving a question paper to know where to stand.
- Do ask for help when you are stuck somewhere. Ask your teachers, friends, someone you know who appeared in the AIIMs examination or you can just go online on sites like Quora and drop a question there. You will get more than one useful answer from there.
- Do not forget to take breaks from the long hours of studying. Take breaks in between to relax your body and mind.
If you have any queries on AIIMS 2019 Syllabus, please ask in comments below.