All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, has started the Basic Registration for AIIMS MBBS 2019 at official website: aiimsexams.org. The Institute has started a new registration process known by Prospective Applicants Advanced Registration (PAAR) facility. The candidates will have to complete the PAAR process in two steps – Basic Registration and Final Registration. It is mandatory for the candidates to complete the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Basic Registration process before the last date, which is, January 03, 2019. The Basic registration is free of cost and candidates need to fill in details and upload images. In the Final Registration, the candidates will have to fill in other necessary information and pay the required amount of the application fee.
AIIMS, New Delhi, will have the provision of AIIMS 2019 Application Form Correction for all those candidates who have filled incomplete details as against the said instructions. Check out more details regarding the AIIMS 2019 application form, what all documents are to be uploaded, AIIMS 2019 application form fee and other relevant details from below.
AIIMS 2019 Application Form
Basic registration for AIIMS MBBS 2019 has been started. All the aspirants will have to fill the form before the last date of registration and check all the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Check the schedule for AIIMS Application Form 2019 in the table below.
|AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Basic registration for AIIMS MBBS 2019 starts by||30 Nov 2018|
|Last date to complete the basic registration||03 Jan 2019 up to 05:00 PM|
|Status of Basic registration can be checked from||07 Jan 2019|
|Correction of deficiencies in Basic Registration that are not Accepted||08 – 18 Jan 2019|
|Final status of Basic Registration is available from||22 Jan 2019|
|Information brochure for AIIMS MBBS 2019 will be published online on||29 Jan 2019|
|Generation of Code for Final Registration i.e. payment of fees and city choice for MBBS-2019 only for those whose Basic Registration is accepted||29 Jan – 17 Feb 2019|
|Final Registration (Payment of fees and city choice only for those who have Generated Code for payment & city choice)||21 Feb – 12 Mar 2019|
|AIIMS MBBS 2019 exam date||25 and 26 May 2019|
Application Form: Click Here to do basic registration for AIIMS MBBS 2019.
Official website: aiimsexams.org
AIIMS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates before proceeding to complete the AIIMS 2019 Registration you must ensure that you fulfil the eligibility criteria. The eligibility conditions for applying for AIIMS 2019 is as follows:
Age Limit: The applicant should have completed the age of 17 years or will attain as on December 31 of the year of the admission (2019).
Education Qualification: Candidates must have passed Class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized Board with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
Minimum Aggregate Marks: Candidates belonging to General / OBC category should have obtained a minimum 60% marks, whereas, 50% in case of SC / ST / PWBD candidates.
Appearing Candidates: Those who will be appearing or are appearing for the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
Foreign Nationals as nominated by Government of India must have a minimum 50% aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in Intermediate or equivalent examination.
For nomination, such candidates must contact Indian Mission / Post abroad in their country and the Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India, New Delhi.
As per last year’s requirement, foreign nationals are not to register and fill the AIIMS 2019applicationn form. Below we have attached the notice from last year’s instructions. Kindly note, for AIIMS 2019 application form this might be subject to change.
AIIMS 2019 Application Fees
The application fee for AIIMS 2019 application form, as given below, is based on last year’s charges. It is expected to remain the same if otherwise subject to change. The application fee payable by AIIMS 2019 shall be as follows:
Mode of Payment: The application fee is payable by online mode using the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
|Category||Application Fees (excluding transaction charges)|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 1200/-|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 1200/-|
AIIMS 2019 Application Form: Documents Required
Candidates before proceeding with the registration and filling of AIIMS 2019 application form must ensure they have the below-given documents ready. Keeping the documents to be uploaded in AIIMS 2019 application form ready will ensure a smooth approach to the entire procedure.
List of Documents Required
- Scanned copy of a clear full face coverage photograph of candidate clicked against a white background. This is to be either clicked by using a digital device or an already clicked copy of full face coverage can be scanned for upload.
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s signature. Signature in capitals, in initials or with overwriting is not allowed. Blurred scanned copy of this will stand rejected.
- Scanned copy of candidate’s thumb impression.
Uploaded scanned images should be of the following specifications:
|Images to be Uploaded||Size||Dimensions (width×length)||Format|
|Photograph||50 KB-100 KB||3.5 x 4.5 cm||jpg / jpeg, gif, png|
|Signature||20 KB-100 KB||6 x 3 cm||jpg / jpeg, gif, png|
|Left Thumb Impression||20 KB-100 KB||4 x 3 cm||jpg / jpeg, gif, png|
AIIMS 2019 Application Form: Steps to Register and Fill the Form
The registration process for AIIMS 2019 includes, Registration, Payment, Test Center Choice, Qualification & Address Details, Upload Images and Print Application Form. Here we have explained step by step instruction which will help you understand the registration process.
AIIMS 2019 Basic Registration
Step 1: Register Online
- Open the official website or click on the link to be given here for AIIMS MBBS 2019 Registration.
- Then Candidates will have to register by filling or entering all details like:
- Full Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- State of Domicile
- Choose an ID proof and provide its relevant detail
After filling the personal details you have to fill your contact details.
Fill Address Details:
- Select your Country
- Pin Code
- State/ UT
- Enter your complete address
- Tick on the declaration box and then finally click on the “Generate Registration ID and Password”.
- On submitting the registration details, the candidates will get the Login details on their screen.
Step 2: Upload Images
- After successfully completion of Step 1 (Register Online), candidates will have to log in by entering ID and Password.
- After login, candidates need to upload the scanned images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression.
|Images to upload||Format||File size|
|Photograph||JPG/ JPEG||Between 50 KB-100 KB|
|Signature||JPG/ JPEG||Between 20 KB-100 KB|
|Thumb Impression||JPG/ JPEG||Between 20 KB-100 KB|
- Click here to check the User Manual for PAAR Basic Registration.
- Click here to check the Guidelines for PAAR Process.
- Click here to check the Instructions regarding how to upload the images.
AIIMS 2019 Form Correction
If we consider last year’s provision, AIIMS, New Delhi, might release a list of candidates whose AIIMS 2019 application form will not be as per the official instructions or might have incomplete details. Such candidates are to follow the below steps to correct any error within the stipulated time that AIIMS will then mention.
- Using the login credentials, log in from the official website and open the ‘My Page’ section of AIIMS 2019 application form.
- Under the dashboard of the AIIMS 2019 application form, information that will need any change or updating will be mentioned. Below is a referral image for the same
In order to avoid any last minute confusion, we advise candidates to fill in accurate details with proper instructions.