AIIMS 2019 Application Form will be released by All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. The registration process for AIIMS MBBS 2019 shall start from 01st week of February 2019. The candidates can fill up application form of AIIMS 2019 at mbbs.aiimsexams.org. The aspirants must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria and then proceed to fill up form. The candidates need to enter their personal details, educational qualification details, communication and other details. Upload the scanned image of your photograph, signature and thumb impression in the AIIMS 2019 Application Form. These details will also be used to generate admit card of AIIMS 2019.
After registration process gets over, AIIMS, New Delhi, will release a list of those candidates whose applications have been rejected. Such candidates will get a chance to rectify the mistakes in the AIIMS 2019 Application Form. Check more details regarding the AIIMS 2019 Form in the article below.
AIIMS 2019 Application Form
AIIMS 2019 Application Form will have to be filled and submitted in online mode only. No hard copy of form will be available. Check the expected schedule for AIIMS Application Form 2019 in the table below.
|AIIMS 2019 Form/ Registration||Important Dates|
|Online application process begins from||01st week of Feb 2019|
|Last date to submit the form||01st week of Mar 2019|
|Application Form Correction begins from||02nd week of Mar 2018|
|Status of Registration including rejection/deficiencies in the application will be available from||20 Mar 2019|
Application Form: The candidates can apply for AIIMS 2019 at mbbs.aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates before proceeding to complete the AIIMS 2019 Registration you must ensure that you fulfill the eligibility criteria. The eligibility conditions for applying for AIIMS 2019 is as follows:
- The applicant should have completed the age of 17 years or will attain as on December 31 of the year of the admission (2019).
- Should have passed Class 12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized Board with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- The candidates belonging to General/ OBC category should have obtained a minimum 60% marks, whereas, 50% in case of SC/ST/PWBD candidates.
- Those who will be appearing or are appearing for the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
It is expected that the application fee shall be same as previous year. The application fee payable by AIIMS 2019 shall be as follows:
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||Rs. 1200|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||Rs. 1200|
Mode of Payment: The application fee is payable by online mode using the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
How To Fill The AIIMS 2019 Application Form?
The registration process for AIIMS 2019 is a six-step process which includes, Registration, Payment, Test Center Choice, Qualification & Address Details, Upload Images and Print Application Form. Here we have explained step by step instruction which will help you understand the registration process.
Step 1: Registration
- Click on the link which will be given on this page as soon as AIIMS 2019 Registration starts.
- For the registration part you need to enter the following details:
- Personal Details: In this section, you need to enter details such as Nationality, your Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, state of Domicile, Category, ID Proof, ID Number, Place of Issue, Issue Date, Language in which you want question paper.
- Communication Details: Fill in your Email ID and Mobile Number.
- On entering the above details, verify once, and then click on “Register” button.
- You will receive your Candidate ID on submitting the Registration details. The same will also be sent your registered email id and mobile number.
- Login by entering the
Step 2: Pay the Application Fee
- Next, pay the requisite amount of the application fee by Online Mode.
Step 3: Choose the Test Center
- After that the payment, you can proceed to choose the exam center. As per the state you choose, information regarding the Total Seats, Occupied Seats, and the Available Seats will display on the screen. Choose preferable City for the exam. Remember, exam center that you chose once is final and you cannot change it later. So choose wisely.
Step 4: Qualification Details
- Fill in correct academic details such as Name of the School and Board, Status of the qualifying examination, Marks obtained, etc.
Step 5: Upload Images
- The next step is to upload scanned copy of images such as Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression in the AIIMS 2019 Form.
- The images must be as per the specifications forthwith:
Image Format Size Dimension Photo JPG/ JPEG/ GIF/ PNG 50-100 kb 3.5 * 4.5 cm Signature JPG/ JPEG/ GIF/ PNG 20-100 kb 3 * 6 cm Thumbprint JPG/ JPEG/ GIF/ PNG 20-100 kb 4 * 3 cm
- Images once uploaded cannot be changed later. So make sure that the images are correct as per the rules.
Step 6: Print the Application Form
- Ths is the last step of the application process. Take a print of the AIIMS MBBS 2019 Application Form after you complete all the above steps.
- However, before finally submitting the application form, check all the details in Application Form carefully. If you need to correct some information then click on “Edit” button, do the necessary corrections and then click on “Final Submit” button.
AIIMS 2019 Form Correction
Nowadays students are quite familiar with filling up a form. So usually when they land on a page such as this one, they are mostly seeking the form filling link. But despite all the knowledge, one thing that a student preparing for AIIMS / NEET / JIPMER lacks is time.
Lack of time leads to filling up form in a hurry and making of mistakes.
When you make in a mistake in AIIMS 2019 form, can you correct it?
Honestly, you should avoid having to arrive at this juncture at all. Online forms are a one-shot thing. And form corrections are sometimes available, sometimes not. However, if you have made a mistake then you need to know that usually AIIMS allows form corrections.
Until last date of form filling, edit option usually remains open. But after that, there MAY OR MAY NOT BE ANY SEPARATE FORM CORRECTION options.
Last time AIIMS opened form correction for some time. But nothing can be guaranteed for 2019. So once again, you are warned to be very careful while filling up the form.
AIIMS 2019 or AIIMS MBBS 2019 entrance exam is the single entrance exam for admission to AIIMS New Delhi and other AIIMS. All India Institute of Medical Sciences is one of the two institutions in India, the other being JIPMER, that can hold its own medical entrance exams. It does not use NEET score for admissions.
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Type of questions||Multiple choice with single correct answer, Reason assertion type|
|Marking scheme||+1, -1/3|
|General knowledge||10 questions|
|Aptitude and logical thinking||10 questions|