AIIMS, New Delhi, will release AIIMS 2019 Admit Card on its official website only a few weeks prior to the day of AIIMS 2019 MBBS entrance examination. As per the officially announced dates, AIIMS 2019 is scheduled for May 25 and 26, 2019. AIIMS, New Delhi, will issue admit card only for eligible and accepted AIIMS 2019 application form. AIIMS 2019 admit card will carry candidate’s Roll No, venue name and address, and the day and date of examination.
Candidate User ID and Password will be needed to download AIIMS 2019 admit card. Carrying a printout of AIIMS 2019 admit card will be mandatory for every candidate on the day of AIIMS 2019 examination. Get here complete details on AIIMS 2019 Admit Card such as how to download, how to remove discrepancy if any and other related information.
AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download AIIMS 2019 Admit Card as per schedule to be released by AIIMS, New Delhi. Note important dates including when will it be available from to last date to download it, and exam schedule here.
|Date of issuance of hall ticket (expected)||1st week of May 2019|
|Availability of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam mock test||Post issuance of admit card|
|AIIMS 2019 Entrance Examination||25 & 26 May 2019|
Download here: Candidates can download the admit card from the official website: www.aiimsexams.org.
How to Download AIIMS 2019 Admit Card?
All those candidates whose AIIMS 2019 application form will be accepted, their admit card will be made available on the official website.
Keep handy the given details to download AIIMS 2019 admit card
- Candidate User ID
- Password as created at the time of AIIMS 2019 registration.
The admit card once issued will be available to the candidates from the official website. The candidates can follow the steps given here to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website: aiimsexams.org or click on the link to be given here.
- Navigate to ‘Applicant Login’ section
- Enter Candidate User ID and Password, and captcha as to be mentioned then. The image given below is a referral image from last year as to how the ‘Applicant Login’ page will look.
- Click ‘Login’. Now, ‘My Page’ section will open.
- Under ‘Dashboard’ section of per candidate ‘My Page’, find and click on Admit Card.
- Once opened, click download and print 2-3 clear copies of AIIMS 2019 admit card.
Discrepancy regarding AIIMS 2019 Admit CardIf in case, a candidate is not shown the status of his / her AIIMS 2019 admit card or there is an incorrect detail mentioned on it, the candidate must contact the concerned authority as follows:
- Contact Assistant Controller (Examination), AIIMS, New Delhi at [email protected]
- Complete contact details of the same can be obtained from here.
Note: The contact details mentioned are as per last year’s contact details.
Documents To Bring With AIIMS Admit Card 2019
On exam day, candidates must bring following things to exam centre:
- Officially issued admit card of AIIMS 2019 – Admit card should have IP details printed in it.
- Original photo ID mentioned in application form. It can be aadhaar card, voter id, passport, 12th class board admit card with photograph.
- Passport size photograph as fixed on AIIMS 2019 admit card.
Important Instructions regarding AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
Following are the instructions that candidates must follow after he or she downloads AIIMS 2019 admit card.:
- Keep AIIMS 2019 admit card in good condition after downloading and printing.
- Candidates should take multiple copies. They must preserve a photocopy of AIIMS 2019 admit card; they will need it for the purpose of showing at the time of seat allotment.
- It is mandatory to bring AIIMS 2019 admit card to the examination centre. Candidates failing to do so will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Along with the admit card, the candidates also have to bring one original valid id proof in the examination center.
- Please note that AIIMS will not send hall ticket by post. It is the responsibility of candidates to download AIIMS 2019 admit card on time from official website.
- Check exam centre that is in AIIMS 2019 Admit Card. This is the location where the candidate has to go for exam. It is advisable to visit it a day or two in advance so that candidate is familiar with exam centre location and can reach it on time on day of exam.
What To Do If AIIMS 2019 Admit Card Is Not Available?
In the event that admit card of AIIMS 2019 is not available online for a candidate, he or she should contact authorities [contact details as mentioned above]. Such candidates will have to send full particulars of their AIIMS 2019 application form.
AIIMS 2019 – Exam Pattern, Instructions For Exam
Mode: AIIMS 2019 is a computer based test.
Languages: Questions appear in English and Hindi languages.
Total Questions: There will be 200 questions in exam. Distribution of questions shall be as follows.
|Subject||Number Of Qs||Marks|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||60||60|
|Aptitude And Logical Thinking||10||10|
Duration: Exam will be of 3.5 hours.
Marking scheme: Candidates will get one (+1) mark for correct answer. Thereupon, for incorrect answer, one-third (-1/3) mark is deducted. Whereas zero (0) mark is awarded for unanswered or marked for review answer.