AIIMS, New Delhi, released AIIMS 2019 Admit Card on its official website on May 15, 2019 for AIIMS 2019 MBBS entrance examination. As per the officially announced dates, AIIMS 2019 is scheduled for May 25 and 26, 2019. AIIMS, New Delhi, issued the admit card only for eligible and accepted AIIMS 2019 application form. Admit card carry candidate’s Roll No, venue name and address, and the day and date of examination.
Candidate User ID and Password are needed to download the admit card. Carrying a printout of AIIMS 2019 admit card is mandatory for every candidate on the day of AIIMS 2019 examination. Get here complete details on AIIMS Admit Card 2019 download pdf, how to remove discrepancy if any and other related information.
AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download AIIMS hall ticket 2019 as per schedule to be released by AIIMS, New Delhi. Candidates who are going to appear for the AIIMS MBBS 2019 can practice sample papers to score well in the exam. Note important dates including when it is available from to the last date to download it and exam schedule here.
|AIIMS Admit Card Date 2019||Dates|
|Date of issuance of hall ticket||15 May 2019|
|Availability of AIIMS MBBS entrance exam mock test||Post issuance of admit card|
|AIIMS 2019 Entrance Examination||25 & 26 May 2019|
Download here: Click here to download AIIMS Admit Card 2019.
Important Advisory for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2019
Try AIIMS Mock Test Free
To test your knowledge here is AIIMS Mock Test free! Here are all subject wise and full-length AIIMS Mock Test available. Candidates can practice free by the login.
|AIIMS MBBS Full||200||Click Here|
How to Download AIIMS 2019 Admit Card?
All those candidates whose AIIMS 2019 application form are accepted, their admit card is made available on the official website.
Keep handy the given details to download admit card
- Candidate User ID
- Password as created at the time of AIIMS 2019 registration.
The admit card once issued is available to the candidates from the official website. The candidates can follow the steps given here to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website: aiimsexams.org or click on the link to be given here.
- Navigate to ‘Applicant Login’ section
- Enter Candidate User ID and Password, and captcha as to be mentioned then. The image given below is a referral image from last year as to how the ‘Applicant Login’ page will look.
- Click ‘Login’. Now, the ‘My Page’ section will open.
- Under ‘Dashboard’ section of per candidate ‘My Page’, find and click on Admit Card.
- Once opened, then print 2-3 clear copies of AIIMS Admit Card 2019 download pdf form.
Discrepancy regarding Admit CardIf in case, a candidate is not shown the status of his / her AIIMS 2019 admit card or there is an incorrect detail mentioned on it, the candidate must contact the concerned authority as follows:
- Contact Assistant Controller (Examination), AIIMS, New Delhi at [email protected]
- Complete contact details of the same can be obtained from here.
Note: The contact details mentioned are as per last year’s contact details.
Documents To Bring With AIIMS Admit Card 2019
On exam day, candidates must bring the following things to the exam centre:
- Officially issued admit card of AIIMS 2019 – Admit card should have IP details printed in it.
- Original photo ID mentioned in the application form. It can be aadhaar card, voter id, passport, 12th class board admit card with photograph.
- Passport size photograph as fixed on the admit card.
Important Instructions regarding AIIMS 2019 Admit Card
Following are the instructions that candidates must follow after he or she downloads admit card.:
- Keep the admit card in good condition after downloading and printing.
- Candidates should take multiple copies. They must preserve a photocopy of AIIMS 2019 hall ticket; they will need it for the purpose of showing at the time of seat allotment.
- It is mandatory to bring the admit card to the examination centre. Candidates failing to do so will not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Along with the admit card, the candidates also have to bring one original valid id proof in the examination center.
- Please note that AIIMS will not send hall ticket by post. It is the responsibility of candidates to download admit card on time from the official website.
- Check exam centre that is in AIIMS 2019 hall ticket. This is the location where the candidate has to go for an exam. It is advisable to visit it a day or two in advance so that the candidate is familiar with exam centre location and can reach it on time on the day of the exam.
What To Do If AIIMS 2019 Admit Card Is Not Available?
In the event that admit card of AIIMS 2019 is not available online for a candidate, he or she should contact authorities [contact details as mentioned above]. Such candidates will have to send full particulars of their AIIMS 2019 application form.
AIIMS 2019 – Exam Pattern, Instructions For Exam
Mode: AIIMS 2019 is a computer based test.
Languages: Questions appear in English and Hindi languages.
Duration of the exam: Exam will be of 3½ hours
Total Questions: There will be 200 questions in exam. 140 MCQ type and 60 Assertion-type. Distribution of questions shall be as follows.
|Subject||Number Of Qs||Marks|
|Biology (Botany and Zoology)||60||60|
|Aptitude And Logical Thinking||10||10|
Marking scheme: Candidates will get one (+1) mark for correct answer. Thereupon, for incorrect answer, one-third (-1/3) mark is deducted. Whereas zero (0) mark is awarded for unanswered or marked for review answer.
AIIMS 2019 Exam Centers
The examination for AIIMS 2019 shall be held at the following test cities:
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Baramullah|