AIIMS 2018 Result is out and thus we have the students to have aced the examination this year. The top 3 candidates of AIIMS 2018 are girls. Kudos! But before we meet the AIIMS 2018 Toppers, we would like to congratulate each and everyone who have cracked the examination. AglaSem wishes them a bright future ahead! Also, candidates who could not make it this year, the door has not closed. Opportunities are in abundance. Go grab them! Read below to know all about AIIMS 2018 Top 10 candidates.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) declared the AIIMS Result 2018 on June 18, 2018, as expected. The result of AIIMS 2018 indicates list of candidates eligible for the first round counselling. The result can be viewed rank wise as well as roll number wise. now, the candidates who have qualified the examination can download their counselling letter to attend the counselling.
You Should Also Read
- AIIMS 2018 Result – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has announced AIIMS MBBS Result 2018. The result was published today at 1 PM. You can now check it online. We wish you all the good luck in the world for this result. May you qualify with excellent rank!
- AIIMS 2018 Cut Off – The cut off has dropped marginally from last year.
- AIIMS 2018 Counselling – AIIMS will do online counselling for the first time. Candidates can familiarize themselves with the mock counselling.
AIIMS 2018 Toppers List
Here are AIIMS MBBS 2018 Toppers. Out of a total of 4,52,931 eligible candidates, 3,74,520 candidates appeared in the examination. A total of 7,617 candidates have qualified this examination. Of which 2,705 are female and 4,912 are male. These candidates are eligible for the online counselling session for admission in AIIMS MBBS 2018. The exam conducted on 26 and 27 May in two shifts. Last year 4,905 candidates had qualified.
This year in the top 10, 8 candidates are from Allen Coaching Institute, Kota. Also, this year four candidates scored a perfect 100 percentile. Last year Nishita Purohit from Gujarat had topped AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam.
- Looking for AIIMS 2018 2018 Result, please click here
The names of the Top 10 candidates have been revealed. Check the names and pictures of AIIMS 2018 Toppers in the table below.
|1||8048940 – Eliza Bansal||100.0000000|
|2||8361798 – Ramneek Kaur Mahal||100.0000000|
|3||8223439 – Mehak Arora||100.0000000|
|4||8306747 – Manraj Singh Sra||100.0000000|
|5 (SC Rank 1)||8437987 – Amitabh Pankaj Chauhan||99.9989433|
|6||8328539 – Abdur Rehman Asrarul Haque||99.9989366|
|7||8203142 – Sangeet Rathi||99.9989300|
|8||8016875 – Amulya Gupta||99.9980176|
|9||8385235 – Somal Agarwal||99.9978867|
|10||8394712 – Eishvauk Aggarwal||99.9978867|
- This time, the first three ranks went to female candidates.
- The top 100 candidates represent 43 cities from 20 states or Union territories.
- From this year, the counselling will be conducted online except for the open round of counselling.
- We all know about Kalpana Kumari, she is the one who has grabbed AIR 1 in NEET 2018 and also topped in Bihar Board Class 12 examination. Well, this girl from Bihar has managed to grab AIR 72 in AIIMS 2018. Kudos to her!
- Other candidates who have cracked AIIMS 2018 with flying colours are:
- AIR 15 – Sagar Mishra
- AIR 30 – Parul Berry
- AIR 40 – Girish Payal
- AIR 60 – Ishm
- AIR 72 – Kalpana Kumari
- AIR 92 – Anurag (SC Rank 2)
- AIR 93 – Vaibhav Garg
- AIR 146 – Anish Kumar
- AIR 193 – Ashish Vaibhav
AIR – 1, Eliza Bansal
17-yr-old Eliza of Sangrur bags First Position in the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) results She is a daughter of Vijay Kumar. She gives credits of her success to her joint family. Read more…
AIR – 2, Ramneek Kaur Mahal
AIR – 3, Mehak Arora
Mehak had scored 92.6% in her Class XII board exams.
“I was in Class VII when I lost my father. My mother tells me he just had a toothache. The doctor gave him some injection and he died after that. So, I want to become a doctor and save lives.”
AIR 4, Manraj Sra
AIR 5 and SC Category Rank 1, Amitabh Pankaj Chauhan
AIR 6, Abdur Rehman Asrarul Haq
AIR 7, Sangeet Rathi
He is thankful to his parents and teachers and to the almighty for this immense success.
AIR 8, Amulya Gupta
AIR – 9, Somal Agarwal
AIR – 10, Eishvauk Aggarwal
AIR 40, Girish Payal
He is the topper from his city in AIIMS 2018. This boy is from Jaipur, who sacrificed all the materialistic pleasures which the boys of his age enjoyed. That is how he has achieved AIR 40 in All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) exams in 2018. But, he also believes in taking small breaks between studies and indulge in things one likes to do. Girish had bagged AIR 108 NEET exam.
“It was a difficult dream to achieve but I was determined towards my goal. My parents supported me all through this and being a child of two hard-working parents who struggle every day to give me a better living, I think I owed it to them.”
Last year, 2,84,737 candidates had appeared for AIIMS, whereas in the year before 1,89,357 candidates had participated in the examination. Thus we can see that there is a gradual increase in the number of candidates participating in AIIMS.
Also, last year, the cut-off percentage for the general category was 50%, while for other backward classes (OBC) and Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) was 45% and 40% respectively. A total of 4,905 candidates had qualified in the examination.
- Looking for AIIMS 2018 2018 Result, please click here
After AIIMS 2018 Result Declaration
Now that the result of AIIMS MBBS 2018 is out, qualifying candidates must take notes:
- In the AIIMS 2018 counselling process, the candidates will have to fill the institute among the nine AIIMS and according to their rank, the institute will be assigned to them.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences will release counselling call letters online. Notice regarding the availability of call letter will be updated on www.aiimsexams.org.
- For the allocation of seats, candidates are required to be present in person. Candidates will exercise their choice of the Institute when called during the counselling as per their rank in the respective category.
- There are 9 AIIMS in all and these offer 807 seats in total. Check the complete list from below:
|S.No.||Name Of AIIMS||Number Of Seats|
|1||AIIMS, New Delhi||107|
- Reservation of seats will be applied as per the following table below:
AIIMS MBBS Cut off 2018
Check the category-wise AIIMS MBBS cut off 2018 here:
|Category||Cut off Percentile|
AIIMS Fee Structure
Here is the details of AIIMS Fee Structure. The table shows the breakup of fees.
|S.No.||Academic and Other Fees||Amount||Hostel and Other Fees||Amount|
|1||Registration fee||25||Hostel rent||990|
|2||Caution money||100||Gymkhana fee||220|
|3||Tuition fee||1352||Pot fund||1320|
|4||Laboratory fee||90||Electricity charges||198|
|5||Student union fee||63||Mess security (refundable)||500|
|6||Hostel security (refundable)||1000|
NIRF Ranking of AIIMS
As per the NIRF Ranking 2018, AIIMS New Delhi is the top medical college in India. It got a score of 90.71 out of 100. In terms of teaching, learning and resources AIIMS New Delhi got 94.85. Research and professional practice score is 100 out of 100, as well as Perception. In terms of Graduation outcomes, AIIMS New Delhi got 72.24. Outreach and inclusivity score for it is 78.14.