AIIMS Individual Result 2018 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has announced the AIIMS Individual Result 2018. Candidates can login to check AIIMS Individual Result 2018 at aiimsexams.org. It shows percentile and rank. All candidates who have appeared in the exam can check individual result. Enter candidate ID and password. Also enter captcha code in order to login. Get here complete details of AIIMS Individual Result 2018, Rank Card.
AIIMS Individual Result 2018
First, AIIMS 2018 Result was announced on 18th June 2018. Since then all candidates were eagerly looking for AIIMS Individual Result 2018. All are hereby informed that now the result / rank card can be downloaded from login.
AIIMS 2018 Login: Click here.
You will see your result like this image below.
Thank you for informing us that AIIMS has published the ranks. 🙂
However, even now some students have reported that they are still unable to check their rank. Please login at link above and see if your rank is displaying or not. Please let us know in comments below whether you can see the individual result on login.
⇒ AIIMS 2018 Toppers Available – Click Here
You Should Also Read
- AIIMS 2018 Result – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has announced AIIMS MBBS Result 2018. The result was published today at 1 PM. You can now check it online. We wish you all the good luck in the world for this result. May you qualify with excellent rank!
- AIIMS 2018 Cut Off – The cut off has dropped marginally from last year.
- AIIMS 2018 Counselling – AIIMS will do online counselling for the first time. Candidates can familiarize themselves with the mock counselling.
AIIMS Individual Result 2018 Date
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has not fixed any date for releasing rank cards. Usually, it is published 1-2 days after publishing merit lists. Since the merit lists have been uploaded on 18th June 2018, therefore it is expected that rank card will be published on either 19th June 2018 or 20th June 2018.
How To Check AIIMS Individual Result 2018?
Candidates need to login to check it. The simple steps to follow to check rank and percentile are as follows:
- Click on the direct link on this page. Or go to official website aiimsexams.org.
- If you go to the website then you have to first click on the academic courses tab, then MBBS. Then you will see login page.
- Now enter candidate ID and password. Also type the captcha code.
- Click on login button.
- Now you will see your rank card on the screen.
Significance of AIIMS Individual Result 2018
As per first list of AIIMS Result 2018, only 2649 candidates have qualified for first round of counselling. Only they can see their result in the merit lists. All remaining candidates have no clue about their result as per the merit lists. Here, the AIIMS Individual Result 2018 plays an important role as it conveys the percentile and rank to each test taker. So everyone knows exactly how much they have scored and their rank. Therefore individual result of AIIMS 2018 is very important.
Candidates must also note that the AIIMS 2018 Result announced on 18th June 2018 only contains the roll numbers of candidates who have qualified for the first round of counselling. There will be a separate list containing details of candidates who will have qualified for the second round of counselling.
When Will AIIMS Announce Second List Of Candidates?
AIIMS is likely to publish the list of candidates eligible for second round of counselling after first round of counselling gets over. Stay tuned to AIIMS 2018 Counselling for second list.
AIIMS 2018 Cut Off for qualifying the exam:
AIIMS 2018 Cut Off for first round counselling: