AIIMS 2018 Password is very important. Through this password only, one can download their AIIMS 2018 Admit Card. Candidates can also check their application if they know the password. Hence it is important that the candidate keeps the password safe with them and not forget it. In case they forget the password, they should not worry. It is possible to recover the password. They will have to follow some steps to do so. Read this page to know about the steps to recover AIIMS 2018 Password. Scroll further.
⇒ AIIMS 2018 Toppers Available – Click Here
You Should Also Read
- AIIMS 2018 Result – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has announced AIIMS MBBS Result 2018. The result was published today at 1 PM. You can now check it online. We wish you all the good luck in the world for this result. May you qualify with excellent rank!
- AIIMS 2018 Cut Off – The cut off has dropped marginally from last year.
- AIIMS 2018 Counselling – AIIMS will do online counselling for the first time. Candidates can familiarize themselves with the mock counselling.
AIIMS 2018: Forgot Password?
AIIMS 2018 password is used for various things like to download the AIIMS 2018 admit card, changing the details in the application, to view the application process etc. They should keep it carefully. In case they forget the password, they will have to follow some simple steps to do so. Check them below.
AIIMS 2018 Login Portal
Those who want to give the AIIMS 2018 exam had to first register themselves for the exam. They had to give their basic details such as name, a valid phone number and the E-Mail id and other things. Then the candidate got a mail which contained the Candidate ID and password. So you can check that first email to know your login credentials.
These credentials will have to be kept safe by the candidate. These will be used to complete the application form, check the application status, make corrections in the application form and download the admit card.
Forgot Password; What to do now?
Have you forgotten the password? Not able to remember it? No worries, you can recover the password. In case the candidate forgets the password, they will have to follow some steps to do so. AIIMS has given a link from where the candidate can access their password in case they don’t remember the password.
Follow these steps to recover your AIIMS 2018 Password, in case you have forgotten it.
- Step 1: Click on the link to Forgot Password.
- Step 2: A new window will pop up. This will be the home page of the AIIMS. It will look like as shown below.
- Step 3: Here on this page, adjacent to Login button, a link will be there as “Forgot your login details?”. Click on this link.
- Step 4: Another new window will pop-up. Now the candidate can go further in 2 ways. Either they can enter “Candidate ID “ and “Mobile Number” to retrieve the password or they can use “Date of Birth” and “Email ID” to do so. Have a look at both the ways.
Through Candidate ID and Mobile Number- To recover password this way, they will have to enter the ‘Candidate ID’, registered Mobile Number and the captcha code. As soon as the candidate enters the details, the password will be sent to the candidate’s mobile number.
Through Date of Birth and Email ID- To recover the password, enter the ‘Date of Birth’ and registered ‘Email ID’ and the captcha code. The password will be sent to the registered mail Id. The aspirants will have to check their emails to see the password which has been sent.
Hence, the candidates can follow these simple easy steps to retrieve the password, in case they have forgotten it. Anyhow, the candidate should try to keep the password safe and not lose it to avoid difficulty.