NEET 2018 aspirants must read these 25 tips to crack NEET 2018. Wish you the vesry best for your exam. You can definitely crack it!
1You should have a smart study plan to crack NEET 2018
A smart preparation plan includes.
- A complete time table of all the topics you need to cover in a defined time limit.
- Time allotted for taking mock tests, solving past year papers, self analysis.
- Approaching your teachers / coaching classes to solve doubts.
2NEET 2018 Result
CBSE has announced the result of NEET 2018 on June 4, 2018 at 12:20 PM. Canidates can check their result now in online mode. Best of luck!
Click Here For NEET 2018 Result
3Revise the entire syllabus before exam.
You must have a day-to-day time table of chapters to complete / revise the entire syllabus. When you finish a chapter jot down the points you need help with. Approach a teacher to help you out with those topics.
4You should solve sample papers as well as mock tests and past year papers.
Solve at least one sample paper / mock test / past year paper each week.
5Rememeber that hard work and persistence is the key to scoring high in NEET.
Often students give up a few weeks before the exam. You may feel that things are not going according to plan or that it is too tough. Don’t feel like that. You are aiming towards the noblest of all professions, and something you should be proud of. Getting something as big as that is never easy. So work hard, and do not give up.
6Refer the best books for NEET only.
There are hundreds of preparation books for the exam in the market. Do not refer to every book you come across. Have very selected hand picked books in your shelf and only study from them. You will only waste your precious time if you open every book.
7NCERT is your best friend!
Remember that NCERT is absolutely essential to crack NEET. Be thorough with NCERT PCB books.
8Reference books are also important to gain extra knowledge.
For Physics, solve books like HC Verma.
For Chemistry, books by Morrison Boyd, Peter Atkins, Dinesh, O.P. Tandon are recommended.
9Biology is the key to crack NEET 2018.
To study Biology, first of all go through everything in NCERT. Then, refer to Pradeep’s for those topics you need in depth knowledge of. To practice objective questions, refer GRB Bathla’s Publication’s for Biology.
10Keep doing SWOT analysis as you practise papers.
Strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Know these for your NEET Preparation.
- Each time to solve a mock test, analyze the section you have to devote most time in.
- Try to understand whether you are marking more incorrect answers than correct ones.
- Your strengths – The topics you are attempting most questions in and marking all answers correct.
- Your weaknesses – The topics where you are losing most marks.
- Your opportunities – It could be a particular section or your question picking ability. It could also be your speed or accuracy.
- Your threats – If you are attempting a large number of questions, but marking most of them wrong, you need to work on two things. First would be to make sure you know more correct answers. Also second to learn which questions to skip to avoid negative marking.
11You should know the exam pattern.
You should know beforehand the exam pattern, the marking scheme, the application form submission details. Many students last year could not appear in the exam as they missed the last date of form submission.
12To qualify NEET, you have to first appear in it. So make sure you reach centre on time!
Many students were unable to reach the centers on time. Keep visiting this page regularly to know more updates of NEET Exam. If you have any doubts, please ask us in comments below. We will be glad to help you achieve success in the NEET UG.
All the best!!